Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lucy-lu
Forum: Pregnancy January 10th 08, 10:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 29
Posted By Lucy-lu
Another update Is this an early miscarriage or should I be worried it's something else?

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

It's Thursday today, so I thought I'd say I hope you get a...
Forum: Pregnancy January 10th 08, 05:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 28
Posted By Lucy-lu
final update - ectopic

"cjra" wrote in message
Thank you to all for your support thru this ordeal. I am writing from
Forum: Pregnancy January 10th 08, 11:43 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 29
Posted By Lucy-lu
Another update Is this an early miscarriage or should I be worried it's something else?

"cjra" wrote in message
On Jan 7, 4:18 pm, cjra wrote:
On Jan 7, 2:12 pm,...
Forum: Pregnancy January 10th 08, 11:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 20
Posted By Lucy-lu
Prevent our baby from bad milk

wrote in message
I am a father of a 19 month baby. I just designed a reminder/ticker to
help new...
Forum: Pregnancy January 10th 08, 11:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Lucy-lu
day 35 and counting....

Could it be an effect of the surgery you had? GA's mess up my cycle. Hope
you find out either way soon!

Lucy x
Forum: Pregnancy December 20th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy-lu
woo hoo - got the good to go

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Lucy-lu wrote:
Oh, that's great news! I hope all continues to go well and you get #3 as...
Forum: Pregnancy December 19th 07, 10:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy-lu
woo hoo - got the good to go

Oh, that's great news! I hope all continues to go well and you get #3 as
soon as you want.

Congratulations!

Lucy x
Forum: Pregnancy December 19th 07, 10:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Lucy-lu
Buggy addiction?

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Lucy-lu wrote:
I was just wondering if any of you share the buggy(puschair) addiction?...
Forum: Pregnancy December 19th 07, 02:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Lucy-lu
Buggy addiction?

I was just wondering if any of you share the buggy(puschair) addiction? I've
just bought yet another buggy (the Loola by Bebe Confort) and I'm massively
happy! It will arrive tomorrow, and I can't...
Forum: Pregnancy December 14th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Lucy-lu
Water Breaking...

"Jen" wrote in message
Interesting... as I said, I never experienced it before with my
pregnancies...
Forum: Pregnancy December 14th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Lucy-lu
Water Breaking...

"Jen" wrote in message
Taken from a different thread;
"and a weird pressure, like when my waters...
Forum: Pregnancy December 14th 07, 10:01 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Lucy-lu
Odd Feeling

"Lucy-lu" wrote in message
Hi Ladies

Just thought I'd ask if any of you can identify this weirdfeeling I've got
going on at...
Forum: Pregnancy December 13th 07, 11:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Lucy-lu
Odd Feeling

Hi Ladies

Just thought I'd ask if any of you can identify this weirdfeeling I've got
going on at the moment...

I'm not pg (tho we've been trying now for nearly 6 months, I'm definitely
not), but...
Forum: Pregnancy December 12th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Lucy-lu
SPAM: Mom in need of baby items / Had a tumor- can you help?

"Shamrocklove3" wrote in message
On Nov 18, 9:15 am, Pologirl wrote:
Spam. ...
Forum: Pregnancy December 10th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By Lucy-lu
Checking in!

Hiya

Just thought I'd make a post as it's been so empty here! SO... are you all
ready for Christmas? I think we are, just a few last minute pressies left to
get.

What are your DDs and DSs up to?...
Forum: Pregnancy November 30th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Lucy-lu
Feeding 6 month old in middle of the night

wrote in message
Hi guys! Thank you sooo much for all your replies! I read each one.
You made...
Forum: Pregnancy November 29th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Lucy-lu
Feeding 6 month old in middle of the night

"NL" wrote in message
schrieb:

Was this wrong? We afraid that anytime we do this, we're asking for
Forum: Pregnancy November 29th 07, 12:09 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Lucy-lu
Feeding 6 month old in middle of the night

wrote in message
I wasn't too sure how to word the subject, however our son is now 6
months...
Forum: Pregnancy November 28th 07, 09:18 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Lucy-lu
Gift for newly pg friend

"cjra" wrote in message
I was pg once but I can't recall wanting anything in particular
besides...
Forum: Pregnancy November 27th 07, 09:09 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By Lucy-lu
I'm back

Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you. I'm very much TTC too atm, so
hopefully I'll be joining in soon!

Lucy x

"april" wrote in message...
Forum: Pregnancy November 27th 07, 09:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Lucy-lu
How my second labour *finished* - it's a girl!

Wow! That was a auper quick change in post titles!! Congratulations on a
fabulous delivery and a big welcome to baby Katherine!! Hope you all enjoy
being home together.

Lucy x
Forum: Pregnancy November 26th 07, 01:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 50
Posted By Lucy-lu
C-section rate (was placenta previa)

"Jodi B" wrote in message
Anne wrote:

Problem is, if you've not had a c-section you don't know these...
Forum: Pregnancy November 17th 07, 12:37 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Lucy-lu
HAVE JUST FOUND OUT MY DAUGHTER IS 2 MONTHS PREGNANT, WHAT AM I IN FOR????LOL

wrote in message
On Nov 15, 6:38 am, "Welches"
Forum: Pregnancy November 16th 07, 10:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Lucy-lu
Baby lotion chemicals - am i being paranoid?

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
There are chemicals everywhere. Even natural or organic products have
chemicals in...
Forum: Pregnancy November 14th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 46
Posted By Lucy-lu
baby routine tips needed please

"Karen (LG)" wrote in message
update -

I had Connor weighed today - 15lb 10oz now down to just over the 25th
Showing results 1 to 25 of 75