Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jenny
Forum: Pregnancy December 10th 07, 07:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By jenny
How to tell if your baby has a fever?

How can you tell if your baby has a fever or not? When should you call
your baby's doctor? Touch your baby's forehead to see if your baby is
hotter than usual then most likely you are correct. If you...
Forum: Single Parents December 7th 07, 07:47 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By jenny
Create your profile, write a blog and upload your pictures.

Looking for a social networking site for moms helping moms. Make new
friends with other moms in your hometown and enhance your parenting
skills and learn new strategies for coping with...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 7th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 0
Posted By jenny
Learn how to pump & store it

Plan to start pumping about 2 to 3 weeks before you go to work, get to
know your breast pump, and learn how to use it. Start pumping at home
and practice how it works. During your practicing, you can...
Forum: General December 7th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By jenny
Will Daycare be beneficial for our 7 month old?

On Dec 7, 8:29 am, Paul wrote:
Our 7 month old son is our first, and is an only child. We have a good
friend that lives with us who acts the part of the nanny while we both
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4