Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: OhioGuy
Forum: General November 20th 13, 04:50 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By OhioGuy
Can anyone recommend a good flash card program?

I'm looking for something that has:

1) ability to ask cards that are missed more often,
and cards they know less often over time

2) online community, so we can download cards if
someone has...
Forum: General February 14th 09, 06:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By OhioGuy
can you recommend a kids game like this one?

My wife got the Snow White DVD from the library last night, and after
watching it, my kids started playing a game that was included on the
second DVD where the kids could arrange different things...
Forum: General February 4th 09, 01:43 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By OhioGuy
online source for wool diaper cover multi packs?

My wife sent me in search of some wool diaper covers today, and all I
can find are single ones for $15 to $20 each on Ebay. I figured they
would be in the $5 to $7 range each in multi packs, but...
Forum: Kids Health February 4th 09, 01:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 1
Posted By OhioGuy
is Wool bad for babies?

Recently my wife sent me in search of some wool diaper covers for our
soon to arrive baby. I checked on Ebay, but couldn't seem to find any
multi packs, or any going for under $15 to $20 each. I...
Forum: General November 13th 07, 02:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By OhioGuy
Looking for downloadable kids learning software

My kids like the PBS site. Lots of learning games there.

How large is the average game download there? We only have dialup, so it
would need to be under 70 megabytes.
Forum: General November 13th 07, 05:40 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By OhioGuy
Looking for downloadable kids learning software

My wife and I are looking for some downloadable learning software for the
kids. In the past we've bought some cheap CD based software at yard sales &
such for a few bucks, but half of the titles...
Forum: Kids Health September 12th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 3
Posted By OhioGuy
appropriate bedtime for toddlers?

What difference does it make how late they stay up?

A BIG difference. They pretty much wake up with the sun like we do,
unless we let them sleep in a tiny bit, but then they are up to get...
Forum: Kids Health September 12th 07, 02:57 AM Posted to misc.kids.health
Replies: 3
Posted By OhioGuy
appropriate bedtime for toddlers?

I have a 4 yr. old son, and 3 yr. old daughter. We are trying to figure
out an appropriate bedtime for them, because it seems like they would like
to stay up as late as we do.

Can anyone give...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8