Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dennis and kids
Forum: General March 30th 11, 04:46 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By Dennis and kids
Pretty reasonable rules. In our family, we...

Pretty reasonable rules. In our family, we subscribe to everyone being present at dinner as much as possible.
We also put a cut-off time to dinner, so if you are way late...too bad.
Forum: General March 30th 11, 04:38 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By Dennis and kids
I try to tie pocket money to allowance or good...

I try to tie pocket money to allowance or good grades. I mean, younger kids (up to age 10) aren't usually around places they need pocket money, unless with adults. They're usually in school during...
Forum: General (moderated) March 27th 11, 05:17 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By Dennis and kids
I was just thinking about this the other day. It...

I was just thinking about this the other day. It does seem that taking care of only 1 child would be easier. Just makes sense. 1 little person pooping, feeding, caring, napping etc. True if you are...
Forum: Single Parents March 27th 11, 05:03 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By Dennis and kids
Cool Other than curfew, is your daughter pretty well...

Other than curfew, is your daughter pretty well behaved? Both parents being on the same page has good results when both are married and live together. Do discuss her behavior and if curfew is her...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4