Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Forum: Pregnancy July 21st 06, 06:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
1920s Medical Treatment for Postpartum Hemorrhage

Thank you both very much! I really appreciate it and have a much
clearer picture now.
Regards,
Laura
Anne Rogers wrote:
wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy July 20th 06, 03:23 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
1920s Medical Treatment for Postpartum Hemorrhage

Sorry, but one more question, everyone, that I just thought of--would
the bleeding be all at once and catastophic? I am wondering how long it
would take for death to occur without treatment, if the...
Forum: Pregnancy July 20th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
1920s Medical Treatment for Postpartum Hemorrhage

Thanks for the information, Anne. I wish I had more information and
records after all these years on exactly what happened during the
birth. I just have the death certificate and nothing else...
Forum: Pregnancy July 18th 06, 06:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
1920s Medical Treatment for Postpartum Hemorrhage

Lara, this is extremely helpful and I appreciate it. I had no idea at
all what would have been done in those days or where to look. It is
fascinating to find that they used ergot, among other things....
Forum: Pregnancy July 18th 06, 03:50 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
1920s Medical Treatment for Postpartum Hemorrhage

I am researching a book and have an unusual question. Does anyone know
what treatment would have been given to a woman in the early 1920s in
the USA who hemorrhaged at home, 15 hours after birth, to...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5