Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marvin L. Zinn
Forum: Kids Health August 10th 09, 08:17 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Replies: 6
Posted By Marvin L. Zinn
MONSANTO OUTLAWS KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ORGANICS IN BRAZIL

I would do anything I can to put Monsanto out of business FOREVER!!!!!!

Marvin L. Zinn
Using Virtual Access
Windows 2000 build 2600
Forum: Breastfeeding December 19th 07, 02:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Marvin L. Zinn
What's happened to this group?

Liz,

Same for me. A few years ago I did participate here occasionally, but
have little time for it now. And part of the reason is about 80 spam a day in
my e-mail address (most automatically...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 19th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 0
Posted By Marvin L. Zinn
New introduction

To all,

I used to participate to this group many times, but several years ago. I
have little time to read much of it now, but this is to let you know how much
I approve of your influence and...
Forum: Kids Health October 23rd 07, 01:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,alt.health
Replies: 12
Posted By Marvin L. Zinn
Vaccine more questions

Jeff,

There is no law requiring vaccines. You're required to get your children
immunized if you want them to go to school, but you have the option of
home-schooling. And in most states,...
Forum: Kids Health October 21st 07, 08:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,alt.health
Replies: 12
Posted By Marvin L. Zinn
Vaccine more questions

Not one single medical application anywhere in the world should be required
by any law or influence of any government, nor even doctors! ALL procedures
should be the choice of any adult, or the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5