Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Forum: General March 2nd 08, 03:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
PTA Fundraiser - Need Commitments

On Mar 2, 8:39*am, Banty wrote:
In article ,
Chris says...

Forum: General March 2nd 08, 12:30 AM Posted to misc.legal,misc.headlines,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Hallelujah ... Presidental Debate on Vaccinations In Progress !Two articles

On Mar 1, 2:38 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
This is a joyous day for the Snake-oil Vaccination Team ... with a
Presidential wannna-be being brave enough to make such a statement ...
Forum: General March 2nd 08, 12:16 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Great Money Saving Site I Had To Share

On Feb 29, 6:58*pm, Sven wrote:
I came across this site where you can print coupons for all kinds of
everyday products from major and local retailers. I just had to share
Forum: General March 2nd 08, 12:13 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
PTA Fundraiser - Need Commitments

On Mar 1, 4:13Â*pm, Chris wrote:
On Feb 29, 11:44�pm, Banty wrote:

In article...
Forum: General March 1st 08, 04:18 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
PTA Fundraiser - Need Commitments

On Mar 1, 8:48*am, Banty wrote:
In article ,
says...

Forum: General March 1st 08, 02:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
PTA Fundraiser - Need Commitments

On Feb 29, 10:45Â*pm, Chris wrote:
On Feb 29, 8:03�am, Banty wrote:

In article...
Forum: General February 29th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
So Sorry Everyone!

This was my first posting. I'm so sorry. I'm really not a typical
"spammer". I tried to look up PTA posts, but only found ones from
1997, so I decided to post my own. I appreciate the feedback...
Forum: General February 29th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
PTA Fundraiser - Need Commitments

I have a great PTA fundraiser for any PTA chairs/moms in the
elementary school system. Visit www.pressdough.com or my blogspot at
www.pressdough.blogspot.com. I have created "the cookie...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8