Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Penny Gaines
Forum: General October 31st 07, 06:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 80
Posted By Penny Gaines
stress in high school students

Beliavsky wrote:
[snip]

http://www.naicu.edu/about/id.334/default.asp
"How quickly do private college students graduate?
All types of students, regardless of family income, race, or
Forum: General October 30th 07, 09:11 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 87
Posted By Penny Gaines
Hi every one, new to this group!

toypup wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:01:26 GMT, arabella wrote:

Show me a three year old that does sit still.

DD is 3 yo and can sit still. She sat there for more than an hour...
Forum: General October 25th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 24
Posted By Penny Gaines
I'm so over it

Sue wrote:
"Penny Gaines" wrote in message

Depending on your religious beliefs, you might find the following prayer
a useful thing to teach her:

From ghoulies and...
Forum: General October 24th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 24
Posted By Penny Gaines
I'm so over it

Sue wrote:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any words of wisdom or ideas on how to get my 10-year-old
to stay in her bed at night. She claims she is scared, but nothing we have
done is...
Forum: General October 23rd 07, 03:00 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 65
Posted By Penny Gaines
MOTHER DESPERATE FOR SUGGESTIONS!! HELP!!

enigma wrote:
[snip]

he was all gung-ho about learning guitar until his teacher in
kindy told him he was "holding it wrong" & squashed all
interest (so i have this child size guitar now......
Forum: General October 12th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 49
Posted By Penny Gaines
A great article regarding those picky eaters...it will make youfeel better!

Stephanie wrote:
"Penny Gaines" wrote in message

Stephanie wrote:
[snip]

Pushing food on a child is a huge mistake. I am...
Forum: General October 12th 07, 02:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 49
Posted By Penny Gaines
A great article regarding those picky eaters...it will make youfeel better!

Stephanie wrote:
[snip]

Pushing food on a child is a huge mistake. I am suggesting that allowing
children to eat nothign but noodles is also a mistake.

So which is the lesser mistake...
Forum: General October 12th 07, 07:25 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 49
Posted By Penny Gaines
A great article regarding those picky eaters...it will make youfeel better!

Akuvikate wrote:
On Oct 11, 2:08 pm, "Stephanie" wrote:

The one thing I wonder, is do peds say anythign when a child is on the low
end of the growth chart for weight if the...
Forum: General October 11th 07, 08:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 49
Posted By Penny Gaines
A great article regarding those picky eaters...it will make youfeel better!

Anne Rogers wrote:
I think DS is one of those children who has the potential to be a picky
eater, but we've always had the two bites rule, he has to take 2 bites
of everything on his plate,...
Forum: General October 10th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 47
Posted By Penny Gaines
How to prime kids to learn 3+ languages?

Beliavsky wrote:
[snip]

Of course if my kids want to learn several foreign languages I won't
stop them, but I consider this less important than mastering world
history, a subject in which...
Forum: General October 5th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By Penny Gaines
Birthday gift for 14yr old niece?

dejablues wrote:
"Penny Gaines" wrote in message
[snip]

FWIW, I never play music on my computer. Given the choice, I'd avoid
it: its just another thing to use up memory.
Forum: General October 4th 07, 08:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By Penny Gaines
Birthday gift for 14yr old niece?

wrote:
On Oct 4, 11:03 am, Banty wrote:

In article , Sue says...

I'm not sure what you...
Forum: General October 3rd 07, 02:52 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 84
Posted By Penny Gaines
gifted programs in your area

Beliavsky wrote:
On Oct 3, 7:31 am, Chookie wrote:

In article ,

Beliavsky ...
Forum: General October 3rd 07, 02:50 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 84
Posted By Penny Gaines
gifted programs in your area

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Penny Gaines wrote:

Beliavsky wrote:

On Oct 2, 7:25 am, Chookie wrote:

In article...
Forum: General October 3rd 07, 09:55 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 84
Posted By Penny Gaines
gifted programs in your area

Beliavsky wrote:
On Oct 2, 7:25 am, Chookie wrote:

In article ,

Beliavsky ...
Forum: General September 27th 07, 09:46 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Penny Gaines
How to tell...

Engram wrote:
...if a baby is doing poos with blood in them?

DD is 11 months old and for the last couple of days her stools have been
quite red in colour. The red is throughout the stool,...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 10:58 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Penny Gaines
Troubled neighborhood *family*

Stephanie wrote:
"Chookie" wrote in message

In article...
Forum: General September 25th 07, 02:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 151
Posted By Penny Gaines
b-day party ettiquette

Banty wrote:
In article , Penny Gaines says...
[snip]
On another occasion, my brother was taken to a party he had been invited
to: then my Dad came home and collected...
Forum: General September 25th 07, 08:01 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 151
Posted By Penny Gaines
b-day party ettiquette

Banty wrote:
In article , toypup says...
[snip]
This problem has recently been solved. I called the mom to see if I could
drop DS off or if I could...
Forum: General September 24th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 151
Posted By Penny Gaines
b-day party ettiquette

JennP. wrote:
"Banty" wrote in message

You can also check into local colleges and community colleges. Especially...
Forum: General September 21st 07, 11:09 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Penny Gaines
15mth Adjusting to Daycare

toypup wrote:
On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:41:42 +0100, Penny Gaines wrote:

toypup wrote:
[snip]
An accountant makes money for the family, providing money (and therefore
food and clothing)...
Forum: General September 21st 07, 11:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 43
Posted By Penny Gaines
How do I delete old messages of mine?

Duprés wrote:
On Sep 20, 11:54 pm, Penny Gaines wrote:

Duprés wrote:
[snip]
If you post to usenet through google, you are no better off then if you
post to usenet...
Forum: General September 21st 07, 07:58 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 43
Posted By Penny Gaines
How do I delete old messages of mine?

enigma wrote:
Duprés wrote in
:

On Sep 19, 5:27 am, Nan wrote:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007...
Forum: General September 21st 07, 07:54 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 43
Posted By Penny Gaines
How do I delete old messages of mine?

Duprés wrote:
On Sep 20, 2:28 pm, "xkatx" wrote:

"Duprés" wrote in message
[snip]
I think you're confused.
I don't post through google, nor do I...
Forum: General September 20th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Penny Gaines
15mth Adjusting to Daycare

Beliavsky wrote:
On Sep 20, 3:29 am, Penny Gaines wrote:

snip

I can't see exactly what an accountant is providing. They are getting
paid money (an artificial...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100