Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Laura
Forum: Child Support July 6th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Laura
instant single parent of my 18 year old son!

He's 18...an adult according to the law. Write down the house rules as
you wish them to be. Discuss them with him...3 strikes, he's out if he
breaks them..period. I'm one of those parents who totally...
Forum: Child Support July 6th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By Laura
Is this abuse

Document every time she has a screaming match. Date, time and things
said. If possible, hide a video camera somewhere in the living room or
whatever room most of the explosions happen in. If it gets...
Forum: Child Support June 10th 07, 09:39 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By Laura
What she tells the kids.

CS is to pay half of what the CP needs for the raising of the kids...I
wouldn't give her a dang dime over that. The more you give her the more
she'll expect and know that you "can" give her. How old...
Forum: Child Support May 28th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By Laura
Do you want to get rid of your ex???

Tempting....very tempting lol
Forum: Child Support May 12th 07, 04:07 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 19
Posted By Laura
She told my 12 yrs old daughter first

A coward and a sorry excuse for a mother who would envolve her pre teen
daughter in such a difficult situation.
No matter what that woman does or says, never put her down in front of
your kids, the...
Forum: Child Support May 11th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By Laura
Defense against Child Support Non-payment claims

What if he could get a police officer to listen in on his convo with
her? That would be proof.
I can't imagine how a woman can be so vile and vindictive even to an ex
husband and make him pay...
Forum: Child Support May 7th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 8
Posted By Laura
Need advice on possible move, closer to ex

How old is the daughter, I'm guessing 12, 13? Even that young she
understands things, if you move near the ex and step daughter, here's
what I would do if I was you...I would allow the daughter to...
Forum: Child Support May 7th 07, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 8
Posted By Laura
Need advice on possible move, closer to ex

I am somewhat in the same boat, my husband is always being harrassed by
his ex and his 2 kids, ages 12 and 14.

What it boils down to, is if your husband is going to take care of
business or not....
Forum: Child Support May 4th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 5
Posted By Laura
Question about child support

In SD all CS is sent to a city here and they send the CP a check from
them. We send the state a check and they send her a check. The agreement
is court ordered and there were no stipulations how it...
Forum: Child Support May 3rd 07, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 5
Posted By Laura
Question about child support

My husband has been paying child support around the first of the month
for the whole month for the last 4 yrs. to his ex. Circumstances are now
that it has to be paid a week in advance and not the...
Forum: Child Support April 28th 07, 04:52 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 54
Posted By Laura
i pay support, what if i pass away? what happens to my... CHRIS

The man said he and his wife had the agreement to pay 1200.00...it isnt
court ordered and I doubt he would have to pay that much money if it was
thru a court, so my point is, he should ppay what the...
Forum: Child Support April 26th 07, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 54
Posted By Laura
i pay support, what if i pass away? what happens to my family?

They would draw social security death benefits. I doubt it would be
$1200.00 a month.

In all honesty, I can't fathom paying $1200.00 support for 2 children,
we pay $570.00 for two children and make...
Forum: Child Support April 18th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 8
Posted By Laura
Child-support

Tell her sure you'll pay child support for the 4 days a month she sees
the child.... then ask how much is she going to pay for the "26" days a
month You have the child...just because she's a female...
Forum: Child Support April 18th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 13
Posted By Laura
All this talk about abortion...Warning....Very Graphic response

"Man" gave the go ahead for abortions, God did not. I'd much rather
answer to man than God. I'm against abortion, but when I see the
horrible abuse of those precious babies, I think maybe they would...
Forum: Child Support April 18th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 13
Posted By Laura
Pay of Child Support Early?

oops...I remember now you said roughly 3 yrs :)
Forum: Child Support April 18th 07, 01:20 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 13
Posted By Laura
Pay of Child Support Early?

No way I would pay the CS off early. I don't know how many more years
you have on how many children and at what age they are, but if the ex
sees all that money, she's gonna figure she can hit you for...
Forum: Child Support April 6th 07, 10:48 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By Laura
In need of advise...Robert and all

Thank you all so much for such quick and informative responses. Robert,
can you tell me where to go to find the site for our state concerning CS
guidlines please? {My husbands name is Robert too}...
Forum: Child Support April 6th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By Laura
In need of advise

My husband has two under age children, 14 and 12. When child support was
ordered {approx. 4 yrs ago} the ex was working 3 days a week at $8.00 an
hour, c.s. was ordered at $570.00 a month. The ex is...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18