Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Leann and Donald
Forum: Breastfeeding June 7th 07, 12:53 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Leann and Donald
Before I dump...

Honestly, I used to smell and taste it first. If it's sour you can
definitely tell. (at least I noticed a distinct difference).

Good luck.
Leann

"xkatx" wrote in message...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 25th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Leann and Donald
I know it's not about getting a gold medal or anything....

Coming out of lurk mode.....

I've noticed that there is so much misinformation out there. It urks me to
no end when I hear someone getting the wrong info from their doctor,
pediatrician, etc....
Forum: Breastfeeding January 21st 07, 02:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Leann and Donald
What to drink at night after weaning?

Is it that he doesn't want anything? If so, no reason to drink anything.
If he's fussy because he's thirsty, there's nothing wrong with water, it's
very good for you. Sometimes my kids drink...
Forum: Twins & Triplets January 5th 07, 01:09 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 1
Posted By Leann and Donald
b/g twin clothing

Try your local multiples club. Alot of them have consignment/garage sales
and sell twin items together.

Leann

"Erykah" wrote in message...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 8th 06, 12:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Leann and Donald
b/f while abandoned in the snow

That is just truly amazing! I love this story. (So sad that the dad died
:-(

"Lara" wrote in message
Leann and Donald...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 6th 06, 02:01 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Leann and Donald
b/f while abandoned in the snow

Did anyone hear about that family in Oregon who was stranded in their car
for 7 or 9 days with no food, and mom kept her 4 year old and 7 months
nourished by breastfeeding? I was so amazed by...
Forum: Twins & Triplets December 6th 06, 01:59 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 3
Posted By Leann and Donald
Yes, potty advice AGAIN

I wish I had some advice for you, but I went through, and am essentially
still going through, this with my 4 year old girl. I think part of the
problem is that we pushed her too early because of...
Forum: Twins & Triplets October 28th 06, 01:02 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 5
Posted By Leann and Donald
Making bedrest more comfortable

I spent 4 weeks in the hospital on bedrest (with one week at home in
between) from 21 to 26 weeks (gave birth at 26 weeks), and I had a 2 year
old at home. It was HELL!! As for friends visiting,...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 4th 06, 01:24 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 45
Posted By Leann and Donald
Two under two!!

Hi Amy. I had a 22 month old when my twins were born. (They actually
stayed in the hospital for 3 months, so my daughter was just 2 years old
when they came home). Anyway, I would say a double...
Forum: Pregnancy August 4th 06, 01:24 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 44