Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Phil #3
Forum: Child Support March 5th 10, 01:54 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 86
Posted By Phil #3
Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

And deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids. Hence the...
Forum: Child Support March 5th 10, 01:51 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 86
Posted By Phil #3
Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support March 5th 10, 01:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 86
Posted By Phil #3
Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support March 1st 10, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 86
Posted By Phil #3
Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support March 1st 10, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 86
Posted By Phil #3
Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

Correct. People of your caliber realize that they are tilting at
windmills...
Forum: Child Support March 1st 10, 07:31 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 86
Posted By Phil #3
Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support February 22nd 10, 07:56 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 86
Posted By Phil #3
Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Dusty wrote:
" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support February 22nd 10, 07:54 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 86
Posted By Phil #3
Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Like I said, it is amusing to read through your ape like attempts to
Forum: Child Support February 22nd 10, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 86
Posted By Phil #3
Where'd all the feminazis go?

"news" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message
What happened to this...
Forum: Child Support February 22nd 10, 07:50 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 86
Posted By Phil #3
Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

"news" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support November 17th 09, 02:59 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By Phil #3
Paternity Opportunity Program (POP)

"Bob W" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support November 8th 09, 02:55 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By Phil #3
Paternity Opportunity Program (POP)

"Chris" wrote in message
"Establishing paternity is the process of determining the legal father of
a child. When parents are married,...
Forum: Child Support October 7th 09, 02:39 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By Phil #3
Decision Rendered in Major West Virginia Domestic Violence Lawsuit

It would be interesting to see how the feminists overcome this.

Phil #3

"Dusty" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support September 18th 09, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By Phil #3
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

"Chris" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support September 17th 09, 04:13 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By Phil #3
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

"Chris" wrote in message

" wrote in message
Phil #3...
Forum: Child Support September 17th 09, 04:10 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By Phil #3
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support September 17th 09, 03:57 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By Phil #3
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

"Chris" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support September 17th 09, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By Phil #3
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support September 17th 09, 03:48 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By Phil #3
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Why don't you ask HIM?

Forum: Child Support September 17th 09, 03:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By Phil #3
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support September 17th 09, 03:41 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By Phil #3
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

Being unemployed and raised on welfare themselves means that they will
Forum: Child Support September 17th 09, 02:55 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By Phil #3
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

Yet you are unable to show me a factual error in any of my posts, you
keep...
Forum: Child Support September 17th 09, 02:54 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By Phil #3
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Wow, you couldn't have read more incorrect crap into what I said if you
Forum: Child Support September 15th 09, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By Phil #3
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

and you are just a whiny loser, doesn't change the facts...
Forum: Child Support September 15th 09, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By Phil #3
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

You know nothing of me yet claim to know much.
You are a pathetic excuse for a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44