Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dr. Ron
Forum: Child Support December 24th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
My gift to you!

My gift to each of you!

I thank each of you who took the time out of your very busy schedules
to fill out my survey dealing with children's toys. If you haven't
done that yet, please do. Here is...
Forum: General December 24th 07, 04:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
My gift to you!

My gift to each of you!

I thank each of you who took the time out of your very busy schedules
to fill out my survey dealing with children's toys. If you haven't
done that yet, please do. Here is...
Forum: Single Parents December 24th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
My gift to you!

My gift to each of you!

I thank each of you who took the time out of your very busy schedules
to fill out my survey dealing with children's toys. If you haven't
done that yet, please do. Here is...
Forum: Foster Parents December 24th 07, 04:50 PM Posted to alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
My gift to each of you!

My gift to each of you!

I thank each of you who took the time out of your very busy schedules
to fill out my survey dealing with children's toys. If you haven't
done that yet, please do. Here is...
Forum: Single Parents December 24th 07, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
My gift to each of you!

My gift to each of you!

I thank each of you who took the time out of your very busy schedules
to fill out my survey dealing with children's toys. If you haven't
done that yet, please do. Here is...
Forum: General December 22nd 07, 07:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
Concern about your children's toys!

Please help me!

I am a professor of marketing, and I teach at Western Kentucky
University. A colleague of mine and I are working on a very time-
critical research project. The research study deals...
Forum: Child Support December 22nd 07, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
Concern about your children's toys!

Please help me!

I am a professor of marketing, and I teach at Western Kentucky
University. A colleague of mine and I are working on a very time-
critical research project. The research study deals...
Forum: Single Parents December 22nd 07, 06:09 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
Concern about your children's toys!

Please help me!

I am a professor of marketing, and I teach at Western Kentucky
University. A colleague of mine and I are working on a very time-
critical research project. The research study deals...
Forum: Foster Parents December 22nd 07, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
Concern about your children's toys!

Please help me!

I am a professor of marketing, and I teach at Western Kentucky
University. A colleague of mine and I are working on a very time-
critical research project. The research study deals...
Forum: Single Parents December 20th 07, 12:06 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
I need your help: Toy Recall Research Study!

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

Hello, I am Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, Professor of Marketing, at Western
Kentucky University. To check me out, you can Google my name or go to
my website:...
Forum: Foster Parents December 19th 07, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
I need your help: Toy Recall Research Study!

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

Hello, I am Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, Professor of Marketing, at Western
Kentucky University. To check me out, you can Google my name or go to
my website:...
Forum: Child Support December 19th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
I need your help: Toy Recall Research Project566

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

Hello, I am Dr. Ronald E. Milliman, Professor of Marketing, at Western
Kentucky University. To check me out, you can Google my name or go to
my website:...
Forum: General December 19th 07, 05:52 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Dr. Ron
I need your help: Important toy recall survey

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

Will you please place this plea for assistance on your "Mom's" network
for us? Thank you so, so very much!-- Ron

*****