Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jack Bird
Forum: Solutions December 14th 07, 11:47 PM Posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 5
Posted By Jack Bird
Judge sees through hype in "gang rape" of 10-year-old

First of all unlike you I don't cross post to other groups like you do.
I have nothing to prove like you.

Second of all, if what happens, happens like you say, then you woul wind
up in jail for...
Forum: Solutions November 25th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.law-enforcement
Replies: 1
Posted By Jack Bird
Legal Question to everyone in this group.

Really looks like you are wanting to go to jail! Keep it up! And you
will wind up as some man's little bitch in prison. And quit cross
posting, only reason you do that is make some of your friend...
Forum: Solutions November 24th 07, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 1
Posted By Jack Bird
Thank you to everyone in this group.

Incesters start to press charges against these assholes! Don't let them
get away with this Bull****!

Annoying someone via the Internet is now a federal crime.

By Declan...
Forum: Solutions November 24th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 1
Posted By Jack Bird
Thank you to everyone in this group.

And another ass has shown it's self! I see you don't know about the new
law! You could go to jail for this crap! I hope they get you!

Popa

ScottyFLL wrote:
On Nov 24, 12:25�am, nudist_emy...
Forum: Solutions November 23rd 07, 07:01 AM Posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 0
Posted By Jack Bird
Thank you to everyone in this group.

Personally I think someone should make you go away!

Popa

ªºªandcarole(R)(tm) wrote:

On Nov 22, 6:38�am, Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 03:34:29...
Forum: Solutions November 23rd 07, 07:00 AM Posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 1
Posted By Jack Bird
Thank you to everyone in this group.

Both you guys are just as smart as snot!

Popa

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 03:34:29 -0800 (PST), "bobandcarole(R)"
wrote:

Forum: Solutions November 23rd 07, 06:59 AM Posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 0
Posted By Jack Bird
Thank you to everyone in this group.

I can't get caught, I don't do anything, I don't do kids. You need to
shoot yourself, also!

Popa

bobandcarole(R) wrote:

On Nov 22, 12:16�am, Brandon D Cartwright wrote:
Forum: Solutions November 22nd 07, 07:41 AM Posted to alt.support.incest,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 0
Posted By Jack Bird
Thank you to everyone in this group.

I kinda doubt it! Now if I were to meet you person to person, I might be
able to go to jail then.

Popa

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:03:24 -0700, Jack Bird
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8