Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: FlowerGirl
Forum: Breastfeeding March 24th 07, 04:43 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By FlowerGirl
gallbladder operation

"Morag in Scotland" wrote in message

What caused me most pain was the bloating feeling - they stuff you so full
of air to operate and it was very uncomfortable. ...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 21st 07, 10:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By FlowerGirl
mirena Q

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
I'm seriously considering going back to my Ob/Gyn and asking him to take
the
%$^& thing...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 21st 07, 06:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By FlowerGirl
mirena Q

Anyone here had issues with their mirena *after* weaning your child?

Child #2, (DS ~2.5) recently weaned, but was only having 1-2 bf a day since
January ... when my AF came back on a regular...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 19th 07, 11:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By FlowerGirl
Article in newspaper...

"Mary" wrote in message
Here is an appalling article I found in my local newspaper today.
Cincinnati...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 10th 07, 06:09 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By FlowerGirl
He weaned

"Lora R" wrote in message
I'm a lurker who has posted occasionally in the past. I wanted to
post here because I'm so full of emotions...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 5th 07, 04:13 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By FlowerGirl
dontcha just love it when....

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

... you get bf advice from someone who "forgets" that you know so much
more
about bf...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 5th 07, 04:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By FlowerGirl
dontcha just love it when....

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
Forum: Breastfeeding March 4th 07, 05:05 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By FlowerGirl
dontcha just love it when....

.... you get bf advice from someone who "forgets" that you know so much more
about bf than they do?
DS (2.5y) is all but weaned, but wanted a bf last night after not wanting
any for 3-4 days. He is...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 4th 07, 04:58 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
Posted By FlowerGirl
Is she just not ready for food?

"xkatx" wrote in message news:sTZFh.31$lY6.27@edtnps90...

"Leslie" wrote in message
On Mar 2,...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 7th 07, 07:20 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By FlowerGirl
I think he's weaning :(

"FlowerGirl" wrote in message

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
Forum: Breastfeeding February 6th 07, 06:00 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By FlowerGirl
I think he's weaning :(

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
FlowerGirl wrote:

DS (~2.5 y) didn't bf at all yesterday :(

So...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 5th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By FlowerGirl
I think he's weaning :(

"xkatx" wrote in message

"FlowerGirl" wrote in message
Forum: Breastfeeding February 5th 07, 03:39 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By FlowerGirl
I think he's weaning :(

"Larissa In Aus" wrote in message
On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 04:29:36 +0000, FlowerGirl wrote:

DS (~2.5 y) didn't...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 4th 07, 04:29 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By FlowerGirl
I think he's weaning :(

DS (~2.5 y) didn't bf at all yesterday :(
He's gone from 2-3 feeds a day in December, to dropping all but the bed time
feed, to not even wanting that.
I'm telling myself that child-lead weaning is a...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14