Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeni Steers
Forum: Pregnancy December 20th 07, 02:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeni Steers
Buggy addiction?

"Lucy-lu" wrote in message
I was just wondering if any of you share the buggy(puschair) addiction?

We only bought the Chicco travel system,...
Forum: Pregnancy December 20th 07, 02:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Jeni Steers
woo hoo - got the good to go

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
I had my 6 week post hip surgery check today, my last question was "how
long should I wait...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 28th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By Jeni Steers
Two Month Checkup

"Jodi B" wrote in message

I thought I'd report in after our initial struggles that little Ethan is
doing...
Forum: Pregnancy November 28th 07, 02:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeni Steers
How my second labour *finished* - it's a girl!

"cjra" wrote in message

I love the idea of a present from the baby.

We intend to do this too...
Forum: Pregnancy November 28th 07, 02:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeni Steers
How my second labour *finished* - it's a girl!

Congratulations!!! What a lovely name - one of my favourites if we had been
having a girl too.

Great to hear the birth went so well (and quick!) and how amazing Jamie was
there.

Jeni

Ps - read...
Forum: Pregnancy November 26th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeni Steers
How did your second labours start?

Sorry - much longer ramble than I'd intended. The point is, I remember
Nicole a few months back going through something similar with on-and-off
contractions for weeks before she went into...
Forum: Pregnancy November 26th 07, 02:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By Jeni Steers
I'm back

Congratulations. That's great news. And fabulous that you will get to take
this little one straight home with you too!

Jeni
Forum: Pregnancy September 24th 07, 09:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Jeni Steers
Elfanie's BAAAACK!!

I remember you. Congratulations!!!! Nice to see you back. There's still
quite a few people still here or have returned since I had ds in July 2005.

Jeni
Forum: Pregnancy September 21st 07, 04:27 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Jeni Steers
Kate Violet is he))

Congratulations!!! Beautiful name:).

Jeni
Forum: Breastfeeding September 13th 07, 11:08 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeni Steers
Update Couple of Questions

Well I got my strange spot/lump thing checked out yesterday and the doc
reckoned it was just a fat lump. There was nothing suspcious about the cells
so she was happy it was ok. Even said it was the...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 10th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeni Steers
Couple of Questions

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

I can't remember, did you see a doctor, if it's bigger than a
montgomery's tubicle,...
Forum: Pregnancy September 10th 07, 09:24 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Jeni Steers
IV Antibiotics Question

"Jodi B" wrote in message
I'm going to be giving birth in a hospital and I've tested GBS positive.

Can the...
Forum: Pregnancy September 7th 07, 03:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Jeni Steers
pregnancy testing

"april & co" wrote in message
If I did a pregnancy test 6 days before my period is due what are the
chances of a...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 7th 07, 02:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeni Steers
Couple of Questions

Hi Karen

The first few weeks were agony for me, dd once threw up blood from my
cracked nipples, and I think I only just turned the corner on a beginning
mastitis. Lansinoh, applied after...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 7th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeni Steers
Couple of Questions

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

Anway - thanks for your replies Mary and Anne. It's deffo not inverted,
not thrush or...
Forum: Pregnancy September 7th 07, 12:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Jeni Steers
Another blue bundle

Hi All

I'm happy to say we are having another little boy and the scan showed all
was well and good. Just another 20 weeks to go!

Cheers

Jeni
Forum: Pregnancy September 7th 07, 12:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By Jeni Steers
Birth Story

Great birth story. Congratulations on your new baby.

Jeni
Forum: Pregnancy September 7th 07, 12:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Jeni Steers
Back for more

Hi Kate

I remember you from mics.breastfeeding. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I
like the phrase you use for being over 35 - that's me too:).

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Jeni
Forum: Breastfeeding September 3rd 07, 11:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeni Steers
Couple of Questions

Hi

Sorry to start a new post instead of replying to the other one, but for some
reason my newsreader will only let me see 10 headers and I just can't find
out how to change it.

Anway - thanks for...
Forum: Pregnancy August 24th 07, 11:55 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By Jeni Steers
Boy #2

wrote in message
August Mums take heart, it does end!

My 2nd son was born last Friday 8/3 at 38...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 24th 07, 11:54 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Jeni Steers
Couple of questions

Hi All

Well, I plan to bf #2 but I've got a few questions that someone might be
able to help me with.

With ds I bf'd till he was 15 months, but the early days were hell and I was
an inch away...
Forum: Pregnancy July 19th 07, 09:16 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeni Steers
Home birth for me!

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
great news!

did you ask last time? or was it just not mentioned? I know a friend who
Forum: Pregnancy July 18th 07, 12:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Jeni Steers
Home birth for me!

Hello Everyone

I am so chuffed! Thanks Anne for your advice recently. It seems my hospital
has changed it's policy and I can now have my antibiotics given at home,
rathr than in hospital. They can...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 9th 07, 03:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeni Steers
Baby Jack

"Rebecca Jo" wrote in message
Born at home by midwife on 7/7. Weighs 8 pounds 12 ounces. 21 inches long.

Champion...
Forum: Pregnancy July 2nd 07, 10:55 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Jeni Steers
January due dates?

"NL" wrote in message
Again, anyone? My head's spinning already from all the counting backwards
and forwards. How are you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60