just wondering.

FOXNEWS.COM
Nativity Jesus Replaced With Beer Can
Friday, December 08, 2006

PLAISTOW, N.H. - A homeowner said Friday that whoever stole the baby Jesus
from his manger scene was...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 1st 08, 03:21 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 2
Posted By marika
may this girl

"marika" wrote in message
Don't ask me right now about statistics - apparently right now I am both
bad doing it and
Forum: Breastfeeding November 1st 08, 03:19 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 2
Posted By marika
may this girl

Don't ask me right now about statistics - apparently right now I am both bad
doing it and
worse reporting it.
We are trying to figure out what the heck we are doing wrong--the bosses
here have...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 26th 08, 03:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley,misc.kids.sexual-abstinence,misc.kids.vacation,misc.legal.computing
Replies: 1
Posted By marika
nick it takes a nation hotel foxtrot

I heard Nikki Giovanni live. a number of times, It was incredible. I was
in Philadelphia at home with
my parents when the Virginia Tech shooting happened, only a few days after
Nick's funeral,...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 26th 08, 03:28 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley,misc.kids.sexual-abstinence,misc.kids.vacation
Replies: 1
Posted By marika
nick it takes a nation hotel foxtrot

I got my friend the following

2.91 carat zircon (natural and untreated) 10k Gold tension back
postback earrnings, rounds, 6mm which is pretty big for solitaire earrings.

i saw them on tv and they...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 26th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley,misc.kids.sexual-abstinence
Replies: 0
Posted By marika
nick it takes a nation hotel foxtrot

I also bought my friend a pearl necklace and pearl earrings. Only the posts
and the clasps were silver. She loves sterling silver so not to worry. She
went to a local jeweler to get her fingers...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 26th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 0
Posted By marika
nick it takes a nation hotel foxtrot

I once bought a friend some zircon post earrings, she liked them so much so
that she would have liked a pendant to go with them. she asked me to look
out for her? she asked me if I thought $100...
Forum: General October 25th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.consumers,misc.kids,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 2
Posted By marika
black to me

bad luck cats shows from

http://www.tottvwatch.com/nickelodeons-shocktober-2-line-up/

I just realized that Nickelodeon's special line up for Halloween is called
Shocktober 2 and it started this...
Forum: Kids Health October 25th 08, 01:31 AM Posted to misc.kids.health,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 1
Posted By marika
Our Health

"a victim" wrote in message

This message is quite long, but I feel that it should be read,
especially by seniors.
I...
Forum: Kids Health October 24th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 14
Posted By marika
Unvaccinated Siblings and Autism?

"JOHN" wrote in message

LOL, mountains of data like statistics ahve show vaccination to be a
hoax, yet you liars...
Forum: General October 24th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley

"JOHN" wrote in message

LOL, mountains of data like statistics ahve show vaccination to be a
hoax, yet you liars...
Forum: General October 19th 08, 04:07 PM Posted to misc.kids,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 6
Posted By marika
Ideas for birthday dinner?

"Kat" wrote in message ...
DD2's second birthday is coming up next Friday...
I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I can do for supper......
Forum: Kids Health October 18th 08, 04:11 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 4
Posted By marika
Mark Seth Probert does NOT read Torah Everyday

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

Why are you so interested in Mark's asshole, Jan?

And while we're at it, for...
Forum: General October 18th 08, 03:58 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 6
Posted By marika
Ideas for birthday dinner?

"MarieD" wrote in message

\ Hot dogs is always a hit for us.

Bratwurst and other similar lunchmeat makes a better target

mk5000
Forum: General October 18th 08, 03:47 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 15
Posted By marika
My son's friend

"toypup" wrote in message

I think you're being harsh. Kids need to figure things out, but they
could use...
Forum: Kids Health October 16th 08, 01:56 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 4
Posted By marika
Mark Seth Probert does NOT read Torah Everyday

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
Groups View all web results » Results 1 - 10 of about 1,240 for Mark
Probert...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 15th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,ALT.USENET.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 0
Posted By marika
CLAN IN 7TH CHAMBER

here's some pleasant spam from my friend Bill

========

Well, here we are in the middle of fall. It's not my favorite time of
year because, even though Mother Nature endows us with...
Forum: General February 2nd 08, 04:03 AM Posted to misc.kids, alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 25
Posted By marika
Never Leave Women In Shoes Store, They Shop To Much

On Jan 31, 4:17*am, Penny Gaines wrote:

Plimsoles:

is this post from you? Are you really
considering keeping fish? Fish
gotta EAT, you know!

mk5000
Forum: General June 8th 07, 04:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.access.toolbarsuserinterface,ALT.USENET.legends.lester-mosley,misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By marika
the world on me

I agree that the guy who played Napoleon did a fabulous job. I imagine he
will go
places, in movies, in the future.
I just thought the movie dragged a little.
My favorite line, though, was the last...
Forum: Child Support June 2nd 07, 04:45 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 8
Posted By marika
Philadelphia area cs amnesty ends June 1

Chris wrote in message ...
When it flies.

I'll check it out tomorrow; I'm just heading home. Thanks!

mk5000

"Fell in love with a girl | fell in love once and almost completely | she's
in love...
Forum: Single Parents March 18th 07, 01:40 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 2
Posted By marika
dream girls babel

On Mar 13, 2:57 pm, wrote:
YOU DICK HEAD

peta's the real dick heads

...... and in their untiring fight toward promoting compassion for
animals, compassion toward people, as...
Forum: Foster Parents November 26th 06, 05:03 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 129
Posted By marika
Greg, it's a 'must read.' Gloating or Ill Wishes vs Threats of violence

0:- wrote:

You continue to obfuscate the fact that "true," and "truth" are not the
same thing in all instances.

You are doing just FINE!!!!

Sometimes "the truth," which is subjective, is...
Forum: General October 14th 06, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.hiking,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 10
Posted By marika
Generation 'In' gets a new nudge: Go out and play

wrote:
Today's kids are spoiled with digital electronics and are obsessed with
materialistic, Hollywood type fashion.

Better to join the Boy
Scouts, NRA, or
other...
Forum: Solutions October 14th 06, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.rec.hiking,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 20

wrote:
Today's kids are spoiled with digital electronics and are obsessed with
materialistic, Hollywood type fashion.

Better to join the Boy
Scouts, NRA, or
other...
Forum: Child Support October 13th 06, 03:13 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
Replies: 317
Posted By marika
Things to think of before you get married again..

Andre Lieven wrote:

Exactly. In spite of the fact that this area is neither biological
to women, nor medical to women, thus leaving no good reason why it
should ONLY be offered to women, it...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31