Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ~Hunee~
Forum: Pregnancy November 7th 07, 08:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By ~Hunee~
Off topic...but..honey question

Hi all, I'm sorry to ask this here but I knew I would get a fast reply.
What's the appropriate age to give a child honey again?
TIA

--
Trish

"The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world."
Forum: Pregnancy June 15th 07, 04:38 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By ~Hunee~
Baby names and NO idea

"sharalyns" wrote in message
On Jun 13, 10:48 am, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
"NL"...
Forum: Pregnancy June 15th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 37
Posted By ~Hunee~
Baby names and NO idea

What about Kaitlyn?
My DD is Kaitlyn Maree. I broke tradition with her name though, my 5 older
children's middle names all start with an 'L', they were all born at a
hospital with midwives and...
Forum: Pregnancy June 15th 07, 03:16 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By ~Hunee~
update on 2nd pregnancy & baby names

"poohdoo" wrote in message
how funny...after reading "beyond the pale"'s earlier post about baby
names
i felt...
Forum: Pregnancy November 9th 06, 04:14 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By ~Hunee~
Stand and deliver

wrote in message
STAND AND DELIVER

Congratulations - and thanks - to Trish/~Hunnee~ for this great...
Forum: Pregnancy November 8th 06, 07:03 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By ~Hunee~
Kaitlyn's birth story (very long!)

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
Congrats!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:
Replies: 7
Posted By ~Hunee~
Kaitlyn's birth story (very long!)

"Me Myself and I" wrote in message
"~Hunee~" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy November 7th 06, 09:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By ~Hunee~
Kaitlyn's birth story (very long!)

I woke at about 6am to go to the toilet and just felt like something was
different or was going to happen.
I was going to stay up and make the most of the hour I knew I would have
before the rest...
Forum: Pregnancy October 25th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By ~Hunee~
Wow! She's here!

"xkatx" wrote in message
...and only 6 days before EDD!

Margaret (Maggie) Marie
October 24, 2006 @ 12:01pm
7lbs...
Forum: Pregnancy October 23rd 06, 09:08 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By ~Hunee~
BBA!!!

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

Kaitlyn is here!!
Making her arrival so fast it happened on the dining room floor at
Forum: Pregnancy October 22nd 06, 12:27 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By ~Hunee~
BBA!!!

Born Before Arrival!!! at the hospital.

Kaitlyn is here!!
Making her arrival so fast it happened on the dining room floor at home!!!
She arrived at 10.19am on the 17th, one day before her due...
Forum: Pregnancy September 6th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By ~Hunee~
Pica (non food cravings)

"Anna.Nicole.m" wrote in message
Anyone else have this. I look at dirt and rocks lately and think they
Forum: Pregnancy August 11th 06, 11:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By ~Hunee~
Head down at 30 weeks.

Hi everyone.
I was just wondering, I had my 30 week check up this week and my OB said
that the baby's head is down.
Is this a bit early? This is my 6th baby and I was just curious.
Ta

Trish

"The...
Forum: Pregnancy July 12th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By ~Hunee~
Hehe, ain't that the truth!

I had to share this one!

A couple just started their Lamaze class and they were given an activity
requiring the husband to wear a bag of sand to give him an idea of what it
feels like to be...
Forum: Pregnancy July 4th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By ~Hunee~
Ok, I was reminded... Due Dates?

"rangitotogirl" wrote in message