Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.96 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Animal05
Forum: Child Support March 7th 07, 03:39 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By Animal05
crazy step-mom

Chris wrote:

"mz_cox" u32256@uwe wrote in message news:6ebc17b7435b7@uwe...

This is my first time on so please bear with me. I live in the state of Ga
and my ex husband and I have been...
Forum: Child Support March 5th 07, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 61
Posted By Animal05
On the way to law school, baby on the way...

Gini wrote:

"Animal05" wrote in message

Gini wrote:

wrote
Forum: Child Support March 5th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 61
Posted By Animal05
On the way to law school, baby on the way...

Gini wrote:

wrote

2. She will take you to court.

There's a very good chance it's not mine.

Forum: Child Support March 5th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.child-support

wrote:
2. She will take you to court.

There's a very good chance it's not mine.

3. You will be ordered to pay at least (and I do mean at least) what
ever the...
Forum: Single Parents March 4th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 11
Posted By Animal05
Tips for parents of bright kids

'Kate wrote:

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:17:41 GMT, "Zorro" wrote:

"'Kate" wrote ...

I was bored beyond belief once.
Forum: Child Support March 3rd 07, 06:02 PM Posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 16
Posted By Animal05
items to cover in parenting plan?

Paula wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone can give me ideas as to items that are
generally covered in a parenting plan. Our DD is 4yo.

So far I've got:
(1) a decently outlined schedule for...
Forum: Child Support March 3rd 07, 06:00 PM Posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 16
Posted By Animal05
items to cover in parenting plan?

DrLith wrote:

Gini wrote:

"Paula" wrote

(3) both provide health insurance unless private purchase is required
(unless both of us don't have work-related access to it and then...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7