Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: sharalyns
Forum: Pregnancy March 30th 08, 02:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By sharalyns
All that moaning...

On Mar 29, 7:56 am, "lu-lu" wrote:
... and it turned out I was already pregnant! :D

Lucy x

Congratulations!!!!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James
Forum: Pregnancy March 25th 08, 02:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By sharalyns
Little Dude got born

On Mar 24, 9:43 pm, Akuvikate wrote:

So it's been far more "interesting" than I would have hoped, but all's
well that ends well and this looks to be ending well.

Forum: Pregnancy March 22nd 08, 01:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By sharalyns
One of those days

On Mar 20, 1:32 am, "lu-lu" wrote:
Feeling like it's one of those days. We've been TTC #2 since July, and
nothing's happened. I don't know why it's getting me down more today...
Forum: Pregnancy March 9th 08, 01:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By sharalyns
10 years.

On Mar 9, 12:34 am, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
Today is the 10 year anniversary of losing Nathan.
((snipped))
We both sort of marveled at how long it's been.

--
Jamie...
Forum: Pregnancy February 22nd 08, 03:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

On Feb 21, 4:15 pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
I got called yesterday and offered a cancellation for a stress echo
test. The results were basically as I expected, the heart is
Forum: Pregnancy February 10th 08, 09:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 18
Posted By sharalyns
In Labor

Congratulations, Betsy and welcome to a new Baby Girl!

Hope you are feeling better (I also lost a lot of blood, and looking
back, should have had a transfusion probably). Take it easy!

Sharalyn
mom...
Forum: Pregnancy February 9th 08, 04:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 26
Posted By sharalyns
Baby poop stains...

On Feb 8, 9:46 pm, Irrational Number wrote:
Jen wrote:
Ok, so it would appear as though little Rori has a knack for pooping
out of her diapers... I have tried several...
Forum: Pregnancy January 21st 08, 04:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 20
Posted By sharalyns
all sorted

On Jan 17, 1:25 pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
My period arrived this morning, I thought when it did arrive I'd have
some emotion, but I didn't know whether it would be positive or
Forum: Pregnancy January 13th 08, 04:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 28
Posted By sharalyns
final update - ectopic

On Jan 12, 10:08 pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
Um, yeah. I'm getting nervous. I think I will have some prunes
tonight...as I haven't had a bowel movement since before...
Forum: Pregnancy January 12th 08, 03:27 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 28
Posted By sharalyns
final update - ectopic

On Jan 11, 5:56 am, cjra wrote:
Thanks all for the support. Not to be too dramatic but it's thanks to
groups like this and kellymom where I got lots of advice that I am
Forum: Pregnancy December 23rd 07, 02:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By sharalyns
Checking in!

On Dec 22, 8:57 am, NL wrote:
:-( Well, you never know what comes next, but that would have been very
cool ;-)

cu
nicole

Yep--I agree--that would have been really cool....
Forum: Pregnancy December 22nd 07, 02:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By sharalyns
Checking in!

On Dec 21, 9:27 am, NL wrote:
sharalyns schrieb: Alexander is now 6 years old (where has that time gone?)

snip

Isn't his birthday September 21, too? I think I remember...
Forum: Pregnancy December 22nd 07, 02:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By sharalyns
cord blood collection

On Dec 21, 8:39 am, "kathy" wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone have any preferences for cord blood collection companies. I am
hearing a lot about Viacord. Any positive or negative...
Forum: Pregnancy December 21st 07, 03:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By sharalyns
Update

On Dec 20, 8:34 am, wrote:
Was scanned by the consultant this morning.. after just one week the
placenta and sac have shrunk by lots.. it's like a miricle considering
Forum: Pregnancy December 20th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By sharalyns
Checking in!

On Dec 10, 1:13 pm, "Lucy-lu" wrote:
Hiya

Just thought I'd make a post as it's been so empty here! SO... are you all
ready for Christmas? I think we are, just a few last...
Forum: Pregnancy December 20th 07, 03:27 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By sharalyns
woo hoo - got the good to go

On Dec 19, 11:40 am, Anne Rogers wrote:
I had my 6 week post hip surgery check today, my last question was "how
long should I wait before getting pregnant?" and the doc said...
Forum: Pregnancy December 15th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By sharalyns
Twin pregancy

On Dec 14, 6:22 pm, wrote:
(My original message from a few weeks ago posted at the end).

I had another 2 ultrasounds done.. two weeks ago I was told not to
worry about...
Forum: Pregnancy November 27th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By sharalyns
How my second labour *finished* - it's a girl!

On Nov 26, 7:43 am, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
My daughter is called Katherine Abigail, weighs 7 lb 12 oz (I think
that's 3.54 kg), and looks exactly like her big brother...
Forum: Pregnancy November 25th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By sharalyns
I'm back

Congratulations on both counts, April! Here's to a happy, healthy
pregnancy and delivery for you and baby!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James
Forum: Pregnancy November 13th 07, 08:31 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 46
Posted By sharalyns
baby routine tips needed please

On Nov 12, 2:22 pm, "Karen \(LG\)" wrote:
How big was you son at birth and how early?
Connor was born 3weeks early weighing 8lb 5oz

All my babies have been big and all...
Forum: Pregnancy November 13th 07, 06:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 46
Posted By sharalyns
baby routine tips needed please

On Nov 12, 2:22 pm, "Karen \(LG\)" wrote:
How big was you son at birth and how early?
Connor was born 3weeks early weighing 8lb 5oz

All my babies have been big and all...
Forum: Pregnancy November 12th 07, 05:50 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By sharalyns
should I have DD at the birth?

On Nov 11, 5:07 pm, "Linda" wrote:
So the last option - which I like the best, but also worries me is the one
to just take DD with us to the hospital. I like the idea of having...
Forum: Pregnancy November 12th 07, 02:14 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 46
Posted By sharalyns
baby routine tips needed please

On Nov 11, 5:44 am, "Karen \(LG\)" wrote:
"sharalyns" wrote in message

WOW even...
Forum: Pregnancy November 11th 07, 02:13 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 46
Posted By sharalyns
baby routine tips needed please

On Nov 10, 2:10 pm, "Karen \(LG\)" wrote:

I kept a chart yesterday to see how much milk and solids he had to see for
myself if he has any ''pattern'' to his feeding. He had...
Forum: Pregnancy November 10th 07, 03:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By sharalyns
Belated Announcement and Birth Story (long!)

On Nov 9, 8:16 pm, Jodi B wrote:
I've already posted over in MKB a few times, but I realized I never posted
my birth story or announcement here, so:

Ethan James
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100