Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: magnumpi83
Forum: Child Support May 14th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 19
Posted By magnumpi83
She told my 12 yrs old daughter first

On May 12, 2:21 am, wrote:
On May 12, 1:24 am, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:

wrote in message

Forum: Child Support May 14th 07, 05:16 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By magnumpi83
Husband Pays Child Support for his son who was legaly adopted by sum1 else

On May 13, 10:48 pm, John Meyer wrote:
April Bruce wrote:
Ok my New husband is paying for a child (Child #1) that has been
legaly adopted by another man, He was...
Forum: Child Support May 14th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 38
Posted By magnumpi83
Shared Custody?

On May 14, 11:32 am, "DB" wrote:
"dmr" wrote in

The man managed to get the shared custody, and so reduce considerably
the amount of child...
Forum: Child Support May 14th 07, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By magnumpi83
back pay on child support

On May 9, 2:39 pm, "DB" wrote:
Arrearage value is only on the amount ordered by the court!
Ask to see a court order.

"magnumpi83" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support May 9th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By magnumpi83
back pay on child support

I have a question for you people. My wife filed for divorce and moved
out in July. She went to Domestic Relations to seek child support. She
has 2 children and I have 1. Before the hearing we reached...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5