Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.81 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D
Forum: Kids Health November 6th 06, 05:10 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 38
Posted By D
FDA Warning Does NOT Confirm Anything

Mark

The media manipulates us, we the people. The media is own by Big
Business who makes big moola off of having drugs in
the wings for every little problem we as Americans are having, or are
going...
Forum: Kids Health October 23rd 06, 05:20 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine,misc.misc
Replies: 38
Posted By D
FDA Warning Does NOT Confirm Anything

Jan

Thank you. I must of quit reading halfway thru the rest of his thread.
Saw something else that made me initially jump into
the fray.

oyyy. Another one of those.
thank you

dboots
Forum: Kids Health October 22nd 06, 05:21 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine,misc.misc
Replies: 38
Posted By D
FDA Warning Does NOT Confirm Anything

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"D" wrote:

Kent Paul Dolan wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

Subject: FDA Warning Does NOT Confirm Anything

Says Mark...
Forum: Kids Health October 22nd 06, 01:28 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine,misc.misc
Replies: 38
Posted By D
FDA Warning Does NOT Confirm Anything

Kent Paul Dolan wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

Says Mark Probert, well documented compulsive
pathological liar, drug company apologist, and
Forum: Kids Health October 22nd 06, 03:14 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 38
Posted By D
FDA Warning Does NOT Confirm Anything

D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
Weather From HELL!!! CO2...
Forum: Kids Health October 22nd 06, 03:12 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 38
Posted By D
FDA Warning Does NOT Confirm Anything

Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
Forum: Kids Health October 22nd 06, 03:03 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine

Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
Weather From HELL!!! CO2 Storms!!! wrote:
Mark Probert ...
Forum: Kids Health October 22nd 06, 02:56 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine

Mark Probert wrote:
D wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:
Weather From HELL!!! CO2 Storms!!! wrote:
Forum: Kids Health October 22nd 06, 02:38 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine