Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 8.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Donna Metler
Forum: General October 23rd 08, 02:22 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Donna Metler
DD wants her "boyfriend" at her birthday party

"Chookie" wrote in message
In article ,
"Donna Metler"...
Forum: General October 23rd 08, 03:28 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Donna Metler
DD wants her "boyfriend" at her birthday party

"Ericka" wrote in message
Donna Metler wrote:

Anyway, does anyone have suggestions for including a barely 3 yr old boy
Forum: General October 22nd 08, 10:59 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Donna Metler
DD wants her "boyfriend" at her birthday party

I hadn't expected to deal with this for a few years yet, but my almost 4 yr
old decided on a Fairy princess themed birthday party, which we're having
off site at a place which does dress up tea...
Forum: General October 22nd 08, 10:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Donna Metler
Traveling with kids...

My DD (almost 4) has frequent flier cards on two airlines, simply because,
with no local family and relatives all over the USA, plus DH and I both
travelling at least once a year on business (and,...
Forum: General October 21st 08, 04:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Donna Metler
Boots! (common I'm sure)

"MarieD" wrote in message
"Banty" wrote in message
Marie I think most if...
Forum: General October 21st 08, 04:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Donna Metler
Boots! (common I'm sure)

"MarieD" wrote in message
"Babie" wrote in message
Forum: General October 1st 08, 01:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By Donna Metler
How to deal with 7 year old?

"dejablues" wrote in message

"Kat" wrote in message
Have...
Forum: General September 28th 08, 06:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Donna Metler
After school activities for 6yr old

"Dad" wrote in message
Donna Metler wrote:
There is a Suzuki guitar method for young children, which might be worth
looking at....
Forum: General September 28th 08, 01:33 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Donna Metler
After school activities for 6yr old

There is a Suzuki guitar method for young children, which might be worth
looking at. We don't offer it at the University Prep program here, so I
don't know much about it. I know that Suzuki violin...
Forum: General September 26th 08, 04:15 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Donna Metler
Private school vs SAHM?

I know this is probably a good problem to have, since if we weren't fairly
stable financially, it wouldn't be an issue at all.

There is one specific school which, over the last few years, has been...
Forum: General September 24th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Donna Metler
OPC... Other People's Children

"toto" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:56:30 +1000, Chookie
Forum: General September 7th 08, 03:07 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Donna Metler
school supplies!

"toypup" wrote in message

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Forum: General September 6th 08, 11:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Donna Metler
school supplies!

"toypup" wrote in message

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
Forum: General September 6th 08, 12:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Donna Metler
school supplies!

"toypup" wrote in message

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Forum: General September 6th 08, 12:36 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Donna Metler
school supplies!

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

If the school is in an area where the majority of students couldn't
afford such a...
Forum: General September 3rd 08, 07:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Donna Metler
school supplies!

"Banty" wrote in message
In article , MarieD says...

"Anne Rogers" wrote...
Forum: General September 3rd 08, 12:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Donna Metler
school supplies!

"Penny Gaines" wrote in message
Anne Rogers wrote:
If you want to get stressed, I have a good recipe...

...try to get school supplies...
Forum: General September 3rd 08, 12:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Donna Metler
school supplies!

For future reference, most schools/districts have their supply lists online
(and often posted in stores like Target) long before they send out the
packets. There's also enough uniformity from year...
Forum: General August 19th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Donna Metler
Snacks and preschool

She's coming home at 11:30, and that's about lunch time normally. Usually
she'd have a small snack about 3:00, then eat dinner about 6:00, and was
ready for bed at about 8:00.

When she has a...
Forum: General August 19th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Donna Metler
Snacks and preschool

My DD ( 3 1/2) started preschool this year at a parochial school, and
generally is enjoying it. One thing which I'm wondering if I should do
anything about, though, is that they do a mid-morning...
Forum: General August 8th 08, 01:03 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Donna Metler
DD2, the Blankie Baby

What I did with DD's stuffed dragon was to let DD know that Draggy could
come, but she had to carry him, starting right as soon as she was walking
well. Then, after she'd realized that bringing...
Forum: General July 30th 08, 02:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 30
Posted By Donna Metler
School Breakfasts (and lunches)

"Banty" wrote in message
In article ehrebeniuk-CE9A39.21252930072008@news, Chookie says...

In article...
Forum: General July 28th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Donna Metler
Signing

#3 decided today that he'd start signing (milk). He's gone from 1-2
daytime feeds...
Forum: General July 18th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.non.racism,alt.education,misc.education,soc.culture.usa,misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By Donna Metler
Don't Call It "Algebra"; Call It Something Warm And Fuzzy

"Herman Rubin" wrote in message
In article ,
Larry Hewitt ...
Forum: General July 12th 08, 01:52 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By Donna Metler
grandparents and parents

"Banty" wrote in message