Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Me Myself and I[_4_]
Forum: General May 4th 09, 11:18 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
computer recommendations?

More RAM. RAM is what helps the speed of the programs that you use on the
computer. No point having lots of hard drive space ie 80GB if you don't
have the speed to deal with all the information...
Forum: General May 4th 09, 05:17 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Is my baby constipated?

He's not constipated. He's just getting used to the feeling of faecal
matter moving through his bowel.

--
Pip, in NZ

My girls :
DD1 Jasmine - 5 weeks early - March 02 - 4lb 12oz
Forum: General February 6th 09, 11:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Grommets

I would give him a dose of pamol and give it 4 hours, to give the
antibiotics a chance to work (how many doses has he had so far 1? ) If in 4
hours the temp is back up then I would phone the GP...
Forum: Pregnancy September 15th 08, 08:27 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Ultrasound!

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
I say make it a surprise. You've already had 4 pregnancies and found out
the gender...
Forum: Pregnancy August 15th 08, 10:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Finally in to it all...

A lot of women can have these negative feeling right up until the birth of
the baby, but when that baby is placed in their arms generally the world
sort of aligns and things sort themselves.

It's...
Forum: Pregnancy August 7th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
it's a girl

Congrats!!

--
Pip, in NZ

My girls :
DD1 Jasmine - 5 weeks early - March 02 - 4lb 12oz
6 now and such a treasure.
Forum: Pregnancy April 12th 08, 09:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
How To Prepare For LACTATION With A Purple-Pedal Breastpump

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
... Honey, that wasn't
mean. If I was being mean, trust me, you'd know.

Spam is spam,...
Forum: Pregnancy February 17th 08, 08:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
braxton hicks

Braxton hicks occur through the entire of pregnancy they are just not
generally felt till the 2nd trimester or later, and in some cases some women
never feel them. The start from implantation, and...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9