Showing results 1 to 25 of 95
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jess
Forum: Breastfeeding October 23rd 06, 06:43 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By Jess
thyroid problem

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
that surprised me that there is nothing, I hope there is someone active on
here who has had thyroid...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 23rd 06, 06:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By Jess
thyroid problem

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
I have a thyroid problem. All of the treatment
options contraindicate...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 9th 06, 06:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Jess
Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease

"Leslie" wrote in message
Thanks--lots of info there!

No problem. :)

Jess
Forum: Breastfeeding October 9th 06, 06:24 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By Jess
Didn't realise pumping would be such a Pain!

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
I'm not sure I've ever come across anyone who has chosen it and then
carried on right through to age...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 9th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Jess
Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease

"Leslie" wrote in message
Has anyone else dealt with this? How long did it...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 7th 06, 07:19 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Jess
Anyone see this?

"Amy Austin" wrote in message
I liked the Onion's response:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/53795

Forum: Breastfeeding October 7th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 24
Posted By Jess
Pumping in public bathrooms?

"Caledonia" wrote in message
Ime, I know of 2 other women who used the bathroom to pump; it's not
ideal, but...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 7th 06, 02:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Jess
Anyone see this?

" wrote in message
What I don't get is that all the articles I've ever seen that said
Forum: Breastfeeding October 6th 06, 10:27 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 24
Posted By Jess
Pumping in public bathrooms?

"cjra" wrote in message
Am I the only one that things this is not reasonable?

Nope. :) Can you make your...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 4th 06, 06:17 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By Jess
Question, worried cause milk doesnt show up

"Familie Knots" wrote in message
Im driving crazy cause i dont know if it will ever get better (i read...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 3rd 06, 01:56 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By Jess
Gyn recommends backup with IUD?

"agent99" wrote in message
My old ob/gyn told me the IUD was effective from the moment it's put
in, and...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 30th 06, 11:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By Jess
Didn't realise pumping would be such a Pain!

"Nikki" wrote in message
Do you wear nursing shirts? I don't. I can be quite modest when NIP but I
would think for...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 30th 06, 08:01 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Jess
help me with a dietary question?

wrote in message
Hello, breastfeeding enthusiasts! I have never been pregnant nor am I a
mother, and I've...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 30th 06, 05:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By Jess
Didn't realise pumping would be such a Pain!

"Nikki" wrote in message
Wow - good for you! I don't think it is a bad thing, just not something I
would do...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 29th 06, 04:38 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By Jess
Didn't realise pumping would be such a Pain!

"Nikki" wrote in message
?? I wouldn't pump while chatting with a bunch of co-workers or other
strangers attending a...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 28th 06, 05:03 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By Jess
Didn't realise pumping would be such a Pain!

"Nikki" wrote in message

"cjra" wrote in message
Forum: Breastfeeding September 27th 06, 10:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By Jess
when to switch to forward facing carseat?

"determined" wrote in message
Thanks. By those guidelines that you listed, I'm guessing DD will be
forward facing...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 26th 06, 07:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Jess
DD took 2 ozs from a bottle today!!!!

"cjra" wrote in message
Woohooo!!!!

She managed about 15 mls (1/2 oz) yesterday, which is more than...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 23rd 06, 05:21 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 18
Posted By Jess
Dental work & bresatfeeding

"FlowerGirl" wrote in message
Bugger it.
I woke up this morning with an aching tooth.
All this...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 22nd 06, 11:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 19
Posted By Jess
small update Now I'm getting nervous -daycare starts on Monday

"Caledonia" wrote in message
Have you tried warming the milk or different temps to see if that makes
it more...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 22nd 06, 11:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Jess
15 month checkup

"Rebecca Jo" wrote in message
His milk allergy isn't a lactose problem. He's allergic to the proteins in
the milk, so...
Forum: Pregnancy September 22nd 06, 11:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 137
Posted By Jess
Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

"Banty" wrote in message
Actually I'm "from" here and just have been poking around on ASSP. I
consider
misc.kids to be my "home...
Forum: General September 22nd 06, 11:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 138

"Banty" wrote in message
Actually I'm "from" here and just have been poking around on ASSP. I
consider
misc.kids to be my "home...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 22nd 06, 11:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

"Banty" wrote in message
Actually I'm "from" here and just have been poking around on ASSP. I
consider
misc.kids to be my "home...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 22nd 06, 09:26 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By Jess
15 month checkup

"Rebecca Jo" wrote in message
Went in for shots & checkup today. He ended up not getting the MMR because
she was concerned...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 95