Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: deja.blues[_3_]
Forum: General April 14th 08, 01:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 83
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
at odds in discipline

"Stephanie" wrote in message

"deja.blues" wrote in message

Forum: General April 14th 08, 01:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 83
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
at odds in discipline

"Stephanie" wrote in message

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
Forum: General March 25th 08, 05:22 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Little Dude got born

"Akuvikate" wrote in message
Short version: Little Dude was born on March 19 at 8:53am. He...
Forum: General March 24th 08, 06:29 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
kids eye glasses

"NL" wrote in message
schrieb:

Thanks for your reply.
the doc said she needs to wear them for "two thirds of...
Forum: General March 10th 08, 08:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 134
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
teenager breaking curfew

"Stephanie" wrote in message
Beliavsky wrote:
On Mar 10, 10:39 am, Banty wrote:

Forum: General March 10th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 134
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
teenager breaking curfew

"Banty" wrote in message
In article
,
Beliavsky...
Forum: General March 10th 08, 08:07 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 134
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
teenager breaking curfew

"Beliavsky" wrote in message
On Mar 10, 10:39 am, Banty wrote:

snip

Forum: General March 10th 08, 01:36 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Please help

"NL" wrote in message
toto schrieb:
On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 00:38:14 +0100, NL wrote:

What do you personally know...
Forum: General March 7th 08, 12:54 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Please help

"Claire" wrote in message
To the last post I dont know who that is and what is a troll I

Trolling is what you do when you post...
Forum: General March 7th 08, 12:50 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Please help

"NL" wrote in message
Stephanie schrieb:

How does adoption mean you were loved less?

What do you personally know about adoption?...
Forum: General March 4th 08, 04:52 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Spiderwick Chronicals

"Jeff" wrote in message
Have any of you seen the Spiderwick chronicles? I saw it with my 13.5 yr
old mentee.

I really liked...
Forum: General February 26th 08, 06:27 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
parenting / discipline books

"Stephanie" wrote in message
How many people have read them? And of those ofyou who read them, how many
of you found one or...
Forum: General February 26th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Constant questioning

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
Or even - Mommy doesn't want to talk now. She needs to learn that
sometimes...
Forum: General July 10th 07, 04:36 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 83
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Bullies at a birthday party

"GoogleID" wrote in message
On Jul 9, 1:31 pm, Banty wrote:
In article
Forum: General July 9th 07, 12:11 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
3 year old does not drink milk anymore!

"Humanist" wrote in message
Ever since we removed our 3 year old son's bottle he doesn't drink
milk anymore...
Forum: General July 6th 07, 04:07 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 93
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Middle school readiness

"Jeff" wrote in message
deja.blues wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
Forum: General July 6th 07, 03:42 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 93
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Middle school readiness

"Jeff" wrote in message
There are two excellent books I recommend: One of these (I don't remember
which one): The Wisdom of the...
Forum: General July 6th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 93
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Middle school readiness

"Jeff" wrote in message
toypup wrote:
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 19:24:08 GMT, Jeff wrote:

Barbara wrote:
On Jul 5, 12:06...
Forum: General July 4th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
nail biting

"Stephanie" wrote in message

"lizardlove" wrote in message
Forum: General June 3rd 07, 12:03 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Toddler wants only milk

"Emma" wrote in message
There will of course be tantrums, but don't pay attention to her
unless she's being...
Forum: General June 2nd 07, 10:02 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 46
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Friendship problem for my 9 year old

"Vickie" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 10:18 am, Vickie wrote:
On Jun 2, 4:18 am,...
Forum: General June 2nd 07, 12:32 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Toddler wants only milk

"Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward" wrote in message
We've been giving her a 9-oz bottle first thing in the
Forum: General June 2nd 07, 12:18 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 46
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Friendship problem for my 9 year old

"Vickie" wrote in message

Then, the big news. She told me her daughter really needed my
daughter's...
Forum: General May 25th 07, 12:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 30
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Please Look for this Little Girl and Pass on This Post (translate and cross post if Possible too)

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
I have not read about this incident anywhere except in this ng. I
don't even know...
Forum: General May 24th 07, 11:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 30
Posted By deja.blues[_3_]
Please Look for this Little Girl and Pass on This Post (translate and cross post if Possible too)

"Rosalie B." wrote in message

Leaving children in a locked room is not the same as hanging a sign on
the kids neck...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40