Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ubiquitous
Forum: Breastfeeding January 30th 12, 03:43 PM Posted to alt.tv.sesame-street,rec.arts.tv,alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By Ubiquitous
What Happened to Breastfeeding on Sesame Street?

By Ann Tracy Mueller

I have to admit. It’s been years since I made a visit to Sesame Street. I
won’t give away my kids’ ages, but let’s just say one is Gen X and the
other a millennial. And, when...
Forum: Pregnancy July 8th 11, 09:41 AM Posted to alt.tv.mtv,misc.kids.pregnancy,rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.reality
Replies: 0
Posted By Ubiquitous
Teen Moms Are Taking over Reality TV. Is That a Good Thing?

By Feifei Sun

"This is the happiest day of my life!" So says Maci Bookout, according
to a recent cover of OK! magazine, where the 19-year-old Teen Mom star
and rumored bride-to-be flashes a...
Forum: General January 28th 09, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.tv.public,misc.kids,rec.arts.tv
Replies: 0
Posted By Ubiquitous
New 'Electric Company' plugs kids into reading - Producer of PBS show says revival is overdue as literacy rate for kids falls

NEW YORK - Watch out for silent e. That little stealth agent can turn a glob
into a globe, a plan into a plane. That's pretty hug, um, huge!

Or as they say on "The Electric Company," silent e is...
Forum: General May 21st 08, 09:28 AM Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.movies.current-films,sci.astro.amateur,misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Ubiquitous
Angelina Jolie wants to name her twins Castor and Pollux

wrote:

ANGELINA JOLIE AND BRAD PITT ARGUE OVER BABY NAMES

What's this article have to with this newsgroup?

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and...
Forum: General December 31st 07, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.arts.tv, misc.kids, alt.tv.pol-incorrect

On Dec 17, 11:55*am, Taylor wrote:
On Dec 14, 9:18 am, Ubiquitous wrote:

BY MEGHAN COX GURDON

Here is a book that seeks to answer the question that...
Forum: General December 14th 07, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Replies: 34
Posted By Ubiquitous
Should you feel guilty if your children watch TV all the time? Probably.

BY MEGHAN COX GURDON

Here is a book that seeks to answer the question that burns guiltily in the
back of almost every modern parent's mind: Am I a bad person for sticking my
toddler in front of...
Forum: General July 17th 06, 10:52 PM Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.troll
Replies: 0
Posted By Ubiquitous
Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse

wrote:

The former Blair from Facts of Life, now a fundamentalist Christian,
has some strange ideas about the facts of life...
Forum: Solutions July 17th 06, 10:52 PM Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.support.childfree,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.troll