Showing results 1 to 25 of 65
Search took 2.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nina Pretty Ballerina
Forum: General December 19th 07, 11:40 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
kid not getting ready for school

"Beliavsky" wrote in message
My 4yo likes to go to school, but he often aggravates his mother in
the...
Forum: General October 24th 07, 01:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
I'm bored

"John Gregory" wrote in message
Hi all,

Our son will be 15 in a couple of weeks. We asked him what he wanted
for a...
Forum: General October 24th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 24
I'm so over it

"Sue" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any words of wisdom or ideas on how to get my...
Forum: General October 24th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
bored bored bored

"funmum" wrote in message
Have 2.5 year old She's wonderful but I'm bored with day to day
activities...
Forum: General October 24th 07, 01:26 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 111
What to do when your son tell you he hates you.

"A father willing to talk!" wrote in message
My son sometimes snaps and start telling me or my wife that he hate...
Forum: General October 4th 07, 08:17 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
My two year old son grinds his teeth.

"Rob" wrote in message

At night my son does this awful grinding crunching sound. He does not do
it all the time or...
Forum: General October 3rd 07, 12:04 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Scared of the vacuum cleaner?

"Pologirl" wrote in message

Couple of thoughts, Donna.

First, many little kids do have acute hearing in a...
Forum: General September 3rd 07, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.mothers,aus.family,misc.kids
Replies: 1
good article about breastfeeding and society (x post)

I thought this was a good article in the Melbourne Age today... She doesnt
judge or deny anyone's rights, yet gets to the bottom of the problem i
think.

chris

Breast is best. But society...
Forum: General August 27th 07, 05:48 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Pulling up an adult's dress - normal behavior for a 5 year old boy?

wrote in message
I am the nanny to a 5 year old boy who lives with his mother and
visits his other parent...
Forum: General August 15th 07, 08:24 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
toddlers, toilet training...

"damberh" wrote in message
My 3 year old daughter will not poop in the potty at home. She will
at school,...
Forum: General August 15th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to uk.people.parents,misc.kids
Replies: 7
Books for children about new babies?

"Sarah Vaughan" wrote in message
What good books are there for preparing a child of 2 1/2 or so for a new
Forum: General August 1st 07, 10:40 PM Posted to misc.education,misc.kids
Replies: 29
School uniforms should be enforced in schools

"Barbara" wrote in message
On Aug 1, 7:44 am, Chookie wrote:
In article...
Forum: General July 23rd 07, 01:32 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
what age stop naps?

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
Nina Pretty Ballerina wrote:

"Irrational Number" wrote...
Forum: General July 22nd 07, 11:21 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
what age stop naps?

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
Ericka Kammerer wrote:
What happens when you try to go without a
Forum: General July 8th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 83
Bullies at a birthday party

"Vickie" wrote in message
On Jul 6, 4:49 am, Banty wrote:
In article...
Forum: General July 6th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 83
Bullies at a birthday party

"Vickie" wrote in message
Hey,

My son is invited to his cousin's sleepover. Cousin lives
convieniently...
Forum: General July 5th 07, 07:00 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 43
birthday vent

"toypup" wrote in message
On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 07:19:59 +1000, Nina Pretty Ballerina wrote:

i am quite surprised at...
Forum: General July 5th 07, 07:00 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 43
birthday vent

"Welches" wrote in message

"Nina Pretty Ballerina" wrote in message
Forum: General July 2nd 07, 10:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 43
birthday vent

"toypup" wrote in message
I just went to DD's best friend's birthday party at the child's
grandparents' house. When we...
Forum: Pregnancy January 2nd 07, 11:35 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 22
8wk old should I try solids?

"taylormadeinjaxfl" wrote in message
I tried feeding my now 8 wk old boy smaller feedings as...
Forum: Pregnancy January 2nd 07, 11:33 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 30
Everybody

"April" wrote in message
CONGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

April

congrats april,...
Forum: Pregnancy December 30th 06, 11:54 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
In the final countdown

"rangitotogirl" wrote in message
I can't believe how quickly time has flown. It seems like only yesterday
that I got my positive...
Forum: Pregnancy December 28th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Can someone please suggest a good book for an expecting couple?

"cooldude" wrote in message
Can someone please suggest a good book for an expecting couple?

as you are a cool...
Forum: Pregnancy December 20th 06, 02:53 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Update on my GTT/Antinatal care.........

"Karen Humble" wrote in message
I received a phone call today from the hospital saying that due to be NOT
being able to attend...
Forum: Pregnancy December 14th 06, 01:58 PM Posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative
Replies: 6
Pregnant? Most MDs *are* trying to lie - in silence (Ericka is wrong.)