Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: grandma Rosalie
Forum: General December 26th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By grandma Rosalie
Do you have at least 2 children??

On Dec 24, 10:14 pm, mommak wrote:
On Dec 24, 10:07 pm, "RosalieAnn Beasley"
wrote:

"mommak" wrote in...
Forum: General December 16th 07, 01:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 343
Posted By grandma Rosalie
How to wean your baby from a mothers point of view

On Dec 15, 1:44 pm, mommak wrote:
On Dec 15, 12:29 pm, "deja.blues" wrote:

"mommak" wrote in message

Forum: General December 14th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By grandma Rosalie
Tips on picking baby gender

On Dec 14, 2:05 am, Beliavsky wrote:
On Dec 13, 3:22 pm, mommycom wrote:

We have 3 daughters currently and my husband and I would like one
more....
Forum: General December 14th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By grandma Rosalie
Where do you find doll clothes?

When we took everything out of my mom's house, I found doll clothes
that she had made for my dolls. I don't know what to do with them.
It won't be soon, but if you want, I'll send them to you when I...
Forum: General December 13th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By grandma Rosalie
Last names in kids'

On Dec 5, 1:23 pm, "xkatx" wrote:
What's the difference?
DS has my last name. DDs both have my last name, hyphenated with their
dad's last name.

My niece did not taken her...
Forum: General December 13th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 135
Posted By grandma Rosalie
Am I hurting my child by putting her in daycare at 22 months?

On Dec 4, 5:10 pm, Beliavsky wrote:
On Dec 4, 4:38 pm, Banty wrote:

Do wring said relative's neck.
snip
Your daughter will do just...
Forum: General December 11th 06, 04:18 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By grandma Rosalie
no posts

Jodi wrote:
Rosalie B. wrote:
I'm not getting anything from any of the newsgroups. Can't figure out
why

Are you on earthlink? Because I am, and I have been having the same
problem. ...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7