Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cindy Wells
Forum: Twins & Triplets January 17th 07, 01:45 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 3
Posted By Cindy Wells
Naptime 2 Year Old Twins-help!

"Chele" wrote in
:

I haven't been here in awhile, so hi again!

Abby and Alyssa are now 2 as of Dec. 20th. They sleep in the same
Forum: Twins & Triplets January 12th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 0
Posted By Cindy Wells
National Geographic Channel: "In the Womb: Multiples"

This may be of interest if anyone has the time. The show premiers Sunday
(Jan 14, 2007 at 8 pm EST) and repeats several times next week. This month
DISH Network is including National Geographic in...
Forum: Twins & Triplets December 28th 06, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 7
Posted By Cindy Wells
Three and a half year old boys, sleep already,

wrote in news:1167273862.206957.307610
@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Okay,

I'm writing this because I've spent the past hour and a half lying
down
with one of my twin...
Forum: Twins & Triplets October 5th 06, 03:45 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 6
Posted By Cindy Wells
Feeling Crazy

"Jackie" wrote in
:

HI there,
New to this group. I have twin girls that are 10 months and a 2 year
old...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4