Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Child Support November 13th 07, 01:06 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
this is true of Child Support

On Nov 10, 4:46 am, R300 wrote:
sometimes, some of the
Child Support that men are forced to pay ends up getting used to pay
for computers and for internet access for women...
Forum: Child Support October 30th 07, 04:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

On Oct 29, 4:41 pm, "DB" wrote:
"arabella" u38656@uwe wrote in messagenews:7a6df41f500c2@uwe...
DB wrote:
Since you threatened to slap me around, Dave Briggman, for...
Forum: Child Support October 29th 07, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Take the money out of it!

On Oct 26, 11:19 pm, "DB" wrote:
This is part 2

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yB2oQ6PWfQ4

"DB" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support October 29th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Dave Briggman-woman beater and basher, or just plain stupid?

Since you threatened to slap me around, Dave Briggman, for wanting
child support.

Woman beater, yes, because you are willing to put your hands on a
woman who made you mad online I can only imagine...
Forum: Child Support October 26th 07, 06:26 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 78
Posted By [email protected]
Mark this Indiana Story in the History of Journalism.

On Oct 26, 7:30 am, " wrote:
As I live and breath, ladies and gentleman:

Deadbeat Moms - An I-Team 8 Special Investigation

Oct 25, 2007 11:00 PM

Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 01:19 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 562
Posted By [email protected]
Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for
those mentioned above. This particular thread is for people that...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6