Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CasualObserver
Forum: Child Support January 9th 07, 08:39 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By CasualObserver
"Dead beats" list

Kenneth S. wrote:
"CasualObserver" wrote in message

Kenneth S. wrote:
wrote in...
Forum: Child Support January 7th 07, 06:58 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 16
Posted By CasualObserver
How did it all happen?

Werebat wrote:
ghostwriter wrote:
DB wrote:

Did hysteria fuel the development of the draconian CS laws we have now?

It's obvious that the government cares little about the well...
Forum: Child Support January 7th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 16
Posted By CasualObserver
How did it all happen?

John Meyer wrote:
It gets worse than that. I'm trying to google a story about a man found
by the police who had broken into a seasonal home and was staying...
Forum: Child Support January 6th 07, 07:19 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By CasualObserver
"Dead beats" list

Bob Whiteside wrote:
"CasualObserver" wrote in message

Kenneth S. wrote:
Forum: Child Support January 6th 07, 05:02 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By CasualObserver
No wonder all the deadbeats on the most wanted list are men

John Meyer wrote:
http://www.nunatsiaq.com/news/iqaluit/70105_02.html

$2 a month in arrears, boy they'll break this woman for sure.

The further down the social ladder you go, the more...
Forum: Child Support January 6th 07, 04:44 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By CasualObserver
"Dead beats" list

Kenneth S. wrote:
wrote in message
And upon receiving a news article about the Texas A.G. (who appears to
Forum: Child Support January 2nd 07, 04:54 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By CasualObserver
"Dead beats" list

Kenneth S. wrote:
"CasualObserver" wrote in message

John Meyer wrote:
My analysis of one of these...
Forum: Child Support January 1st 07, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By CasualObserver
"Dead beats" list

John Meyer wrote:
My analysis of one of these lists is posted he
http://pueblonative.wordpress.com/2006/12/31/a-mathetmatical-approach-to-dead-beats/

Point being, the state has a...
Forum: Child Support December 29th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 13
Posted By CasualObserver
paying support, but no visitation

father911 wrote:
To answer your question, I am not looking to "get off the hook" for
child support. I don't have a problem with paying child support, I have
a problem that all I am is a bank to...
Forum: Child Support December 12th 06, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 21
Posted By CasualObserver
father becoming custodial parent and changing child support orders

toddneedsadvise wrote:
I have recently become the custodial parent for my 9 year old daughter.
I have been paying child support to her mother from day one. She and
I have signed and notarized...
Forum: Child Support November 17th 06, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By CasualObserver
Resolution may be nearing on man's child support payments

Chris wrote:
"CasualObserver" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support November 17th 06, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By CasualObserver
May have a child on the way. Unsure of my rights

ghostwriter wrote:
CasualObserver wrote:
ghostwriter wrote:
CasualObserver wrote:
ghostwriter wrote:
wrote:
I was informed last month that...
Forum: Child Support November 16th 06, 06:55 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By CasualObserver
May have a child on the way. Unsure of my rights

ghostwriter wrote:
CasualObserver wrote:
ghostwriter wrote:
wrote:
I was informed last month that Myself and someone else were with the
same girl in a...
Forum: Child Support November 16th 06, 03:13 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 311
Posted By CasualObserver
Name change because parent not visiting child

ghostwriter wrote:
CasualObserver wrote:
ghostwriter wrote:
CasualObserver wrote:
ghostwriter wrote:
wrote:
Thanks Ghost writer. I live...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 06, 04:42 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By CasualObserver
Resolution may be nearing on man's child support payments

http://www.newarkadvocate.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061114/NEWS01/611140318/1002/rss01

Resolution may be nearing on man's child support payments
Agreement reached on all but attorney fees,...
Forum: Child Support November 15th 06, 02:31 AM Posted to alt.child-support

ghostwriter wrote:
wrote:
I was informed last month that Myself and someone else were with the
same girl in a one week -period and she is now pregnant. Ultrasound
Forum: Child Support November 14th 06, 06:32 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 311
Posted By CasualObserver
Name change because parent not visiting child

teachrmama wrote:
"ghostwriter" wrote in message

P Fritz wrote:
Bob Whiteside wrote:
Forum: Child Support November 14th 06, 04:28 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 311
Posted By CasualObserver
Name change because parent not visiting child

ghostwriter wrote:
Bob Whiteside wrote:
"P Fritz" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"ghostwriter"...
Forum: Child Support November 14th 06, 04:12 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 311
Posted By CasualObserver
Name change because parent not visiting child

ghostwriter wrote:
P Fritz wrote:
Bob Whiteside wrote:

"P Fritz" wrote in message

teachrmama...
Forum: Child Support November 13th 06, 12:49 PM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 311
Posted By CasualObserver
Name change because parent not visiting child

ghostwriter wrote:
CasualObserver wrote:
ghostwriter wrote:
wrote:
Thanks Ghost writer. I live in Georgia.

My ex and I do not have personality...
Forum: Child Support November 11th 06, 06:56 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By CasualObserver
What does it feel like?

John wrote:
Anyone here have any stories about any of the following...
Sending in that last child support payment

I hear it feels like making the final mortgage payment on a house.

Gaining...
Forum: Child Support November 11th 06, 03:34 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce

Moon Shyne wrote:
"CasualObserver" wrote in message

Moon Shyne wrote:
wrote in...
Forum: Child Support November 11th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 311
Posted By CasualObserver
Name change because parent not visiting child

Moon Shyne wrote:
wrote in message
Dear Divorced,

I'm mom of three. Kids don't get the adult...
Forum: Child Support November 11th 06, 12:34 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce

ghostwriter wrote:
wrote:
Thanks Ghost writer. I live in Georgia.

My ex and I do not have personality issues or anything. He just doesnt
want to do anything with...
Forum: Child Support November 9th 06, 06:36 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 45
Posted By CasualObserver
Child support enforcement issue

per_lundquist wrote:
State of residence is Nebraska.

I have full legal and physical custody of my two sons. My ex-wife is
supposed to be paying child support, but isn't.

I stay in touch...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38