Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dragonlady
Forum: General September 16th 06, 09:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By dragonlady
School (elementary) question

In article ,
wrote:

Kindergarten: we took a nap on a mat each day, no gym class, we had a play
area with kitchen...
Forum: General September 11th 06, 02:52 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 105
Posted By dragonlady
Why homework packets only on Mondays

In article ,
"JennP" wrote:

"dragonlady" wrote in message
Forum: General September 11th 06, 01:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 105
Posted By dragonlady
Why homework packets only on Mondays

In article ,
Ericka Kammerer wrote:

bizby40 wrote:

We're on the A/B block schedule, and I'm
having a hard time...
Forum: General September 8th 06, 08:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 141
Posted By dragonlady
Donating baby stuff. Was: Used infant/child carseats - what the heck to do with them?

In article ,
user wrote:

On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 20:40:33 GMT, toto wrote:
On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 13:22:46...
Forum: General September 7th 06, 06:22 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 141
Posted By dragonlady
Donating baby stuff. Was: Used infant/child carseats - what the heck to do with them?

In article ,
user wrote:

Yep, I CL was a last-resort possibility, too. But really, the thing that
amazed me so much was that...
Forum: General September 6th 06, 05:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 35
Posted By dragonlady
Sports and music lessons

In article ,
"Irene" wrote:

I know its different for every family, but I'm curious. Do you think
it is reasonable...
Forum: General September 5th 06, 01:56 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By dragonlady
Hi Everyone

In article ,
wrote:

I am looking for some help. Has anyone had an 8 year old whom poops
there pants still, she says that...
Forum: General September 4th 06, 12:19 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By dragonlady
tooth

In article ,
"Marie" wrote:

"bizby40" wrote in message
Forum: General August 4th 06, 07:50 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 168
Posted By dragonlady
Divorced Parents..... are we the devil?

In article ,
Nan wrote:

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:12:52 GMT, dragonlady
wrote:

In article...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 07:03 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 168
Posted By dragonlady
Divorced Parents..... are we the devil?

In article ,
wrote:

Maybe some kind of contract could be drawn up by all the adults
concerned, like a will, which...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 06:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 81
Posted By dragonlady
wanting to whine here too

In article ,
"Tori M" wrote:

You can get the right kind of wood filler to take care of that problem.
It
is...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 05:27 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 81
Posted By dragonlady
wanting to whine here too

In article ,
"Barbara" wrote:

Easy to fix, but an enterprising child -- and particularly an
enterprising 4-1/2 year...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 04:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 168
Posted By dragonlady
Divorced Parents..... are we the devil?

In article ,
"shinypenny" wrote:

Tori M wrote:
Could be more like. Daddy didnt know how to be a good daddy...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 03:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 81
Posted By dragonlady
wanting to whine here too

In article iaJAg.24$z12.16@trndny02,
"StephanieTheGoofy" wrote:

"dragonlady" wrote in message
Forum: General August 4th 06, 03:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 81
Posted By dragonlady
wanting to whine here too

In article ,
"Tori M" wrote:

A better solution would be to buy a lockable slide latch at your local
Big Box store. ...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 03:37 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 81
Posted By dragonlady
wanting to whine here too

In article ,
"Tori M" wrote:

(wondering if this is a troll...)
No I have a long posting history in misc.kids ,...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 03:30 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 81
Posted By dragonlady
wanting to whine here too

In article ,
"Tori M" wrote:

Yeah I just sat there and watched her do it. It gives me cheap thrills to
worry that my...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 81
Posted By dragonlady
wanting to whine here too

In article 1lIAg.1$Jg1.0@trndny05,
"StephanieTheGoofy" wrote:

"Tori M" wrote in message
Forum: General August 4th 06, 03:01 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 168
Posted By dragonlady
Divorced Parents..... are we the devil?

In article ,
Ericka Kammerer wrote:

wrote:
toypup wrote:

But I think there is more permanent...
Forum: Solutions August 4th 06, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids
Replies: 52
Posted By dragonlady
Bedwetting and Hygene: my daughter's recent problem

In article ,
"L." wrote:

If your kids are sleeping until 9 or 10
during the summer, it makes it mighty hard to...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids
Replies: 68

"L." wrote:

If your kids are sleeping until 9 or 10
during the summer, it makes it mighty hard to...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids
Replies: 68
Posted By dragonlady
Bedwetting and Hygene: my daughter's recent problem

In article ,
"thingskidssay" wrote:

The problem I see with the protective Goodnights is that while they
almost...
Forum: Solutions August 4th 06, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids

"thingskidssay" wrote:

The problem I see with the protective Goodnights is that while they
almost...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 01:16 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 81
Posted By dragonlady
wanting to whine here too

In article ,
"0tterbot" wrote:

you've got to wonder sometimes.

tori, i would give her her own kids' paper scissors, make sure she...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 01:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 81
Posted By dragonlady
wanting to whine here too

In article ,
"Tori M" wrote:

No, you must take the blame because you did not put them away where she
could not reach...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100