Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: V.
Forum: Pregnancy October 9th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 28
Posted By V.
I was just wondering, is it standard procedure in a normal delivery...

"don_tspamme" wrote in message
...for the doctor who is delivering your baby to only show up when you
are at...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 30th 06, 01:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By V.
NIP in church? Appropriate?

"cjra" wrote in message
I was shocked when I read on another chat board a woman - a young
woman, in her 20s,...
Forum: Pregnancy September 18th 06, 08:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By V.
pregnancy testing questions?

"Bruce and Renae" wrote in message
Hi everyone I have a few questions about pregnancy testing and i was
hoping
Forum: Pregnancy September 7th 06, 12:21 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By V.
feelin' proud :)

Oh my, that is just the cutest picture!
Forum: Pregnancy September 1st 06, 05:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By V.
Bleeding in First Trimester...anyone experience?

"tink26" wrote in message
I am 7 weeks pregnant and woke up to a gush of blood and now slight
spotting this...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 29th 06, 08:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By V.
Rotating stash -- good idea?

"Carlye" wrote in message
PattyMomVA wrote:
I think you might have misunderstood, or someone wasn't clear. ...
Forum: Pregnancy August 20th 06, 02:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By V.
Peeing?

"xkatx" wrote in message
Sorry if this is TMI, but I'm wondering if anyone has had something like
this before...

I just can't stop...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 4th 06, 01:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
Posted By V.
Co-sleeping and a loud sleeper

We didn't really intentionally co-sleep, although it did happen from time to
time. I had her in a bassinet next to the bed at first though and had
intended to keep her there for at least the first...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 29th 06, 09:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By V.
baby hair barrettes

"Mum of Two" wrote in message
wrote in message ...
OK. Maybe I am just some...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 28th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By V.
baby hair barrettes

OK, Madeline's hair is now long enough to be getting in her eyes, but not
long enough to really stay back when brushed. She's only 8 months, but had
a few inches of hair when she was born. I...
Forum: Pregnancy July 19th 06, 10:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By V.
Question On Newborn

wrote in message
Our newborn is 10 days old she does so well during the morning,
afternoon and early...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11