Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: B1ackwater
Forum: Kids Health October 31st 06, 04:45 PM Posted to talk.politics.medicine,alt.health,sci.bio.misc,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By B1ackwater
Honored to share my new book on pandemic influenza free full-text online

On 30 Oct 2006 19:40:35 -0800, "Michael Greger, M.D."
wrote:

My new book, "Bird Flu: A Virus of Our Own Hatching," will be released
in hardcover after the mid-term...
Forum: General August 17th 06, 05:07 PM Posted to alt.law-enforcement,alt.society.liberalism,alt.true-crime,co.general,co.politics,misc.kids,misc.legal,talk.politics.misc,us.politics
Replies: 24
Posted By B1ackwater
JonBenet killing: "I did it" Confessed John Karr

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:49:09 -0600, "= Vox Populi©"
wrote:

"B1ackwater" wrote in message
On 17 Aug 2006...
Forum: General August 17th 06, 04:35 PM Posted to us.politics,misc.kids,talk.politics.misc,alt.society.liberalism,misc.legal
Replies: 24
Posted By B1ackwater
JonBenet killing: "I did it" Confessed John Karr

On 17 Aug 2006 05:22:25 -0700, wrote:

JonBenet killing: "I did it"

A former teacher's alleged confession to the killing of six-year-old US
beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3