Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mrs. Jennifer
Forum: General August 25th 06, 07:25 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By Mrs. Jennifer
Try this It worked for me! When my son got up in...

Try this It worked for me!
When my son got up in the middle of the night saying he was scared and wanted me I told him a little story that worked. I asked him if he know why his teddy Bear never...
Forum: General August 25th 06, 07:17 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Mrs. Jennifer
I do not see an problem with the age thing...

I do not see an problem with the age thing because I myself is 27 and I have never been baptised. I how every am going to be baptized on Sept.3 along with my 3 year old. I do know that in my church...
Forum: General August 25th 06, 06:59 AM
Replies: 119
Posted By Mrs. Jennifer
Now as far as Religion goes for the massacre and...

Now as far as Religion goes for the massacre and so on I beleive it has nothing to do with God but sin. when one sins he or she is not walking with God and Jesus in there heart.
Jennifer
Forum: About this forum August 24th 06, 11:53 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By Mrs. Jennifer
Sorry I am new to this!

Sorry I am new to this!
Forum: General August 24th 06, 11:46 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Mrs. Jennifer
Exclamation I could use some help or advice!

I have a three year old boy that keeps on peeing on his bed room floor. I have asked him why he does it and all he says is that he had to go. I have tried to ground him to see if that would stop him...
Forum: General August 24th 06, 11:46 PM
Replies: 0