Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Areba
Forum: Pregnancy May 2nd 08, 09:01 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Areba
5 Grandies in one year

lu-lu wrote:
"MarieD" wrote in message ...

"Areba" wrote in...
Forum: Pregnancy May 1st 08, 09:24 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Areba
5 Grandies in one year

MarieD wrote:
"Areba" wrote in message

Oh man, my parents are so over the moon...
By the...
Forum: Pregnancy April 30th 08, 12:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Areba
Raising boys

NL wrote:
Areba schrieb:

Hi everyone

The most common question I get asked while pregnant..

Is it a boy or girl..

We simply don't know..but I do daydream about it often. What...
Forum: Pregnancy April 30th 08, 12:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Areba
5 Grandies in one year

Oh man, my parents are so over the moon...
By the time mid August rolls around they will have 5 newborn grandkids
to kiss and cuddle...

I am just imagining Xmas this year..

and it makes me...
Forum: Pregnancy April 27th 08, 06:52 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Areba
Raising boys

Hi everyone

The most common question I get asked while pregnant..

Is it a boy or girl..

We simply don't know..but I do daydream about it often. What could it be????

However, as much as I will be...
Forum: Pregnancy April 27th 08, 06:14 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Areba
Hi everyone

lu-lu wrote:
"Areba" wrote in message

Thought I would spend a few minutes online before having...
Forum: Pregnancy April 25th 08, 01:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Areba
Hi everyone

Jamie Clark wrote:
Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! There are a few other Aussies here.
I'm sure they'll give you a shout out.

Thanks Jamie for the welcome
Forum: Pregnancy April 24th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Areba
Hi everyone

Thought I would spend a few minutes online before having to go out in
the cold....

Ya I am new in here..Perth Australia here..

I am 6 months pregnant with my first baby and very bloody excited in...
Forum: General April 24th 08, 04:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Areba
Preparing sibling for birth process?

Banty wrote:
In article ,
Beliavsky says...

On Apr 23, 4:00=C2=A0pm, "...
Forum: Pregnancy April 24th 08, 04:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By Areba
Preparing sibling for birth process?

Banty wrote:
In article ,
Beliavsky says...

On Apr 23, 4:00=C2=A0pm, "...
Forum: General April 24th 08, 04:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Areba
Preparing sibling for birth process?

toypup wrote:

" wrote in message

But leaving a marriage, or...
Forum: Pregnancy April 24th 08, 04:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By Areba
Preparing sibling for birth process?

toypup wrote:

" wrote in message

But leaving a marriage, or...
Forum: General April 24th 08, 04:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187
Posted By Areba
Preparing sibling for birth process?

Banty wrote:

SNIP

I think you're right both about over-idealization of marriage and that hassles,
negotiations (at least, the resentments should be minimized) are normal parts of
people...
Forum: Pregnancy April 24th 08, 04:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids