Showing results 1 to 25 of 87
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Linda
Forum: Breastfeeding March 14th 08, 10:03 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 58
Posted By Linda
How to stop the night wakings?

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

Not unless we win the lottery and can pay someone to do it. We
scheduled out every...
Forum: Pregnancy March 14th 08, 10:03 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 58
Posted By Linda
How to stop the night wakings?

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

Not unless we win the lottery and can pay someone to do it. We
scheduled out every...
Forum: General March 14th 08, 10:03 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 120
Posted By Linda
How to stop the night wakings?

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

Not unless we win the lottery and can pay someone to do it. We
scheduled out every...
Forum: Pregnancy January 17th 08, 11:34 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 20
Posted By Linda
all sorted

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
My period arrived this morning, I thought when it did arrive I'd have some
emotion, but I...
Forum: Pregnancy January 9th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Linda
day 35 and counting....

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
I find myself in a place I've not been before. As a teenager, I...
Forum: Pregnancy January 9th 08, 10:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Linda
Newbie on board :)

"linda" wrote in message
A Big Warm hello to all
I have been reading the posts all day as i am unable to move around at the...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 1st 07, 07:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Linda
Will I be tired of nursing for the baby?

"betsy" wrote in message
On Nov 30, 10:49 pm, "Linda" wrote:
as
possible, (how...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 1st 07, 06:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Linda
Will I be tired of nursing for the baby?

Ages ago I had decided to nurse DD until she was 2 (or thereabouts). She's
2 in January and still loves it. We've cut back a lot - my suggestion not
hers and she often asks to nurse, at which I...
Forum: Pregnancy November 19th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Linda
Baby lotion chemicals - am i being paranoid?

wrote in message
On Nov 16, 11:38 pm, "Linda" wrote:

That wasn't good
Forum: Pregnancy November 17th 07, 04:38 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Linda
Baby lotion chemicals - am i being paranoid?

wrote in message
On Nov 15, 8:08 am, "Linda" wrote:

apparantly Johnsons No More...
Forum: Pregnancy November 15th 07, 01:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Linda
Baby lotion chemicals - am i being paranoid?

wrote in message
We have Johnson and Johnson night time lotion and what-not for our 6
month old boy, and as of...
Forum: Pregnancy November 12th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Linda
should I have DD at the birth?

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

And I've read a lot about doulas in these groups but I think they are
taking a...
Forum: Pregnancy November 12th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Linda
should I have DD at the birth?

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Linda wrote:

Hi Thanks for your reply - well these are the issues that are worrying...
Forum: Pregnancy November 12th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Linda
should I have DD at the birth?

"betsy" wrote in message
On Nov 11, 5:07 pm, "Linda" wrote:
I've got a while to make the...
Forum: Pregnancy November 12th 07, 03:12 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Linda
should I have DD at the birth?

While I think that having older sibs at the birth is a
fine thing to do, I think you'd be crazy to plan to have a child
at a birth without having someone assigned as the child's caregiver.
Forum: Breastfeeding November 12th 07, 01:15 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 12
Posted By Linda
New Here -- In need of help!

"Julie" wrote in message
Thanks, Anne...
I know that she was frustrated because she couldn't breathe, and...
Forum: Pregnancy November 12th 07, 01:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Linda
should I have DD at the birth?

I've got a while to make the decision, but I'm trying to figure out what to
do with DD when I have the baby. She'll be 2 years, 3 months or thereabouts
at the time. We moved interstate a few...
Forum: Pregnancy November 12th 07, 12:17 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Linda
April roll call

I was also due March 31, but had a scan last week and was told baby is
measuring small so my date was adjusted to April 10. So really I have no
idea when I'm due as my gp was pretty sure of the...
Forum: Pregnancy November 12th 07, 12:04 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Linda
Potty :)

"Lucy-lu" wrote in message
Hiya

Jessica (16 months) has been hinting for a little while that she wants to
use a potty - but...
Forum: Pregnancy October 30th 07, 04:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Linda
bugs biting me - it won't affect baby will it?

I am currently getting bitten by some little bug - often and the bites are
coming up as welts, and very itchy - and I have masses of them - I'm very
uncomfortable and I don't know what it is. The...
Forum: Pregnancy October 17th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda
8 month old too long for rear facing car seat

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Linda wrote:

I had a similar problem with my dd and I consulted with a couple of
Forum: Pregnancy October 17th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda
8 month old too long for rear facing car seat

wrote in message
I think my son may need to switch to a front facing car seat. He
weighs 20 pounds and is a...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 4th 07, 11:40 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 0
Posted By Linda
Breastfeeding study 'flawed'

http://www.news.com.au/mercury/story/0,22884,22524624-5006544,00.html

JANE BUNCE

October 03, 2007 03:36pm

A STUDY that found exclusive breastfeeding may increase a baby's risk of
developing...
Forum: Pregnancy September 13th 07, 11:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Linda
12 weeks now

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Hope I'm remembering right, but isn't this pregnancy as a result of your
first cycle...
Forum: Pregnancy September 12th 07, 12:53 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By Linda
12 weeks now

This is my second pregnancy and it's so different! With my last one, I was
really sick the whole time and basically couldn't get off the couch. With
this one, I've kind of felt sick on and off...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 87