Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Claudia
Forum: Single Parents September 5th 06, 09:43 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 9
Posted By Claudia
Need honesty...

I would hand it over to children services. Let them investigate. You
can call and don't identify yourself...
Like their radio comercial says "you might be right, but what if you're
wrong... Risk to...
Forum: Single Parents September 4th 06, 04:31 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By Claudia
To my child

Just for this morning, I'm going to smile when I see your face and
laugh when I feel like crying.
Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and
smile and say how perfect it...
Forum: Single Parents September 4th 06, 04:02 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By Claudia
The cost of kids these days

The government recently calculated the cost of raising a child from
birth to 18 and came up with $160,140.00 for a middle income family.
Talk about sticker shock! That doesn't even touch college...
Forum: Single Parents September 4th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 7
Posted By Claudia
End of my rope

NanWithCollegeKid wrote:
Hi! I'm a newbie here and need advice before I go nuts! I have a 19+
teen who goes to jr. college (on limited scholarship) but does nothing
else for anyone. She won't...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4