Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: NanWithCollegeKid
Forum: Single Parents September 7th 06, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 7
Posted By NanWithCollegeKid
End of my rope

Dear Claudia,

Thanks for the perspective. I enjoyed the younger years with Ali and
had tons more energy in my 40s than I do now in my 50s! (Probably my
frustration with physical change is affecting...
Forum: Single Parents September 7th 06, 05:35 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 7
Posted By NanWithCollegeKid
End of my rope

Kate,

Congrats on you upcoming Masters! Lots of work and lots of pride, well
deserved.

Honestly, you do sound like you "have it together." And nice to meet
you too!

Nan
Forum: Single Parents September 2nd 06, 09:20 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 7
Posted By NanWithCollegeKid
End of my rope

Thanks Kate,

You sound like you have your act together! Your perspective is
refreshing.

Believe me, I know about the effort of college and have just completed
a Masters. At 51 my strength is waning...
Forum: Single Parents September 1st 06, 04:57 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 7
Posted By NanWithCollegeKid
End of my rope

Hi! I'm a newbie here and need advice before I go nuts! I have a 19+
teen who goes to jr. college (on limited scholarship) but does nothing
else for anyone. She won't work or help in the house....
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4