Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: arachne
Forum: Breastfeeding October 31st 06, 05:28 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By arachne
Party tomorrow.

Stormlady wrote:
Rhiannon turned 2 on Wednesday, and the big party is tomorrow. I just
figured I chime in with my having made it to 2 years breastfeeding. I don't
think she's going to be...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 31st 06, 04:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By arachne
Oatmeal or is this my imagination?

cjra wrote:
I'd read recently that eating oatmeal helps milk supply. So I've been
having oatmeal off and on, and wow! My boobs are about to explode.Is
this for real or is it just my...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 24th 06, 11:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By arachne
15 month checkup

Rebecca Jo wrote:
"Notchalk" wrote:

I'd try another area of skin rather than on the face - I'd just want to
stay away from the airway if you suspect a major reaction. ...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 23rd 06, 12:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 21
Posted By arachne
15 month checkup

Rebecca Jo wrote:
Went in for shots & checkup today. He ended up not getting the MMR because
she was concerned about his allergies & we decided just to wait a bit.

DS1 has life-threatening...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 15th 06, 05:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By arachne
I keep thinking about Jenrose

wrote:

2. If she does bite, the quickest way to get her off is to press her
face into your breast. She will immediately open her mouth to breathe,
and you can extract your...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 28th 06, 05:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 16
Posted By arachne
can crying infant cause choking?

Linz wrote:
arachne wrote:

stasya wrote:

thefamilyhurst wrote:

Now, I am no X Factor singer trust me, but it beats the hell out of
Forum: Breastfeeding August 26th 06, 04:47 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By arachne
Two years....

FlowerGirl wrote:
Well, I thought H as going to wean himself about a year ago ... and he has
dropped to 2 feeds a day (sometimes more)... but we've made 2 years. K
self-weaned at 18 months, so...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 26th 06, 04:45 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By arachne
Update - nursing and pregnant

Amy Austin wrote:

Sometimes I think I can already feel the baby move, which is insane.
It's, what, the size of a lima bean? I know they say you feel it
earlier with the second, because you...
Forum: Pregnancy August 26th 06, 04:45 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy

Amy Austin wrote:

Sometimes I think I can already feel the baby move, which is insane.
It's, what, the size of a lima bean? I know they say you feel it
earlier with the second, because you...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 26th 06, 04:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By arachne
how many feeds a day for your baby...?

J's Mama wrote:
It seems like it's really hard to find info about what is "normal" for
breastfeeding an older baby. There's tons and tons of info about
newborns -- how many feeding are normal,...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 18th 06, 05:03 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

stasya wrote:
thefamilyhurst wrote:

Now, I am no X Factor singer trust me, but it beats the hell out of

teaching your little one that if he/she screams in the car that nanny
(or other)...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 8th 06, 04:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By arachne
miserable with period pain

lucy-lu wrote:
Hi all

Thanks for the replies and tips... quick update.

Depressingly, the doc has confirmed that my period has returned after
only 6 weeks :/ However, she said that I...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 8th 06, 01:34 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By arachne
DD does not like Grandmother

Jenny wrote:
I've posted regarding this issue previously, but it is really starting
to worry me. DD is almost 1 yr (two weeks to go) Breastfeed of course.
She does not like my MIL, for some...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 7th 06, 11:17 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
Posted By arachne
Co-sleeping and a loud sleeper

wrote:
writes:
: Personal advice though I am sure not everyone would agree; allow the
: child to sleep in their own area. I co-slept with my first and we...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 7th 06, 11:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By arachne
ratio of breastmilk and formula

wrote:
writes:
: Hello, I am starting back to work, and my 4-month old son will be
: changing to bottles. I am unable to keep up with his milk demand...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 24th 06, 12:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By arachne
Breastfeeding & Adoption?

FlowerGirl wrote:
"arachne" wrote in message

Jo wrote:

I spoke to my cousin who is going to be adopting. She asked...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 24th 06, 03:08 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By arachne
So proud of myself! And DD - NIP

cjra wrote:
I've only been at this since last Monday, and I hadn't figured out how
to BF discretely yet. In the hospital was no big deal, I had no qualms
about ripping off my top. So we had our...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 23rd 06, 09:00 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By arachne
Update Q: allergies, gut problems and Neocate Vs breastmilk

FlowerGirl wrote:

i know. i've missed chatting with you by the way!

I'm still hanging out for you to seriously consider living in M'borough when
your house sells - then we can chat in...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 22nd 06, 04:03 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By arachne
Update Q: allergies, gut problems and Neocate Vs breastmilk

FlowerGirl wrote:

that's fantastic. and great that she will be able to keep breastfeeding
as she wanted! yay! are you able to find out what the treatment is?

I will at some point ......
Forum: Breastfeeding July 21st 06, 04:32 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By arachne
Breastfeeding & Adoption?

Jo wrote:
I spoke to my cousin who is going to be adopting. She asked about
breastfeeding and how can she produce milk. There is a lot of
information online, but I was hoping to hear from...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 20th 06, 01:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By arachne
Update Q: allergies, gut problems and Neocate Vs breastmilk

FlowerGirl wrote:
"FlowerGirl" wrote in message

"brandini73" wrote in...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 20th 06, 01:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By arachne
Q: allergies, gut problems and Neocate Vs breastmilk

FlowerGirl wrote:

Thanks - will pass on the link.
This is the lady that I was telling you about back in February I think....

i know. i am so sorry i couldn't email her. see my post in...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 12th 06, 04:56 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By arachne
Q: allergies, gut problems and Neocate Vs breastmilk

FlowerGirl wrote:
I'm looking for anyone with real information on this (as in personal
experience, journal references etc)

Firstly, there is a gastroenterologist, a paed. and a LC with...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 12th 06, 04:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By arachne
Q: allergies, gut problems and Neocate Vs breastmilk

brandini73 wrote:

probiotics, chiropractic...), I chose to try an alternative medicine -
slippery elm bark powder - when he was 4 months old. He improved
immediately. The change was so fast...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24