Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 8.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jen
Forum: General March 5th 07, 12:03 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Jen
difficulty transitioning from swing to crib

wrote in message
Hi Everyone:

For the first few weeks, our baby daughter rarely slept more than an
hour...
Forum: General March 3rd 07, 09:16 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By Jen
gunky eyes

"toypup" wrote in message

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Forum: General February 26th 07, 05:27 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Jen
Cats, our apartment, and our first baby

"Jeff" wrote in message

"Morvak" wrote in message
Forum: General February 26th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Jen
Cats, our apartment, and our first baby

"Clisby" wrote in message

Banty wrote:

In article ,...
Forum: General February 20th 07, 07:44 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines
Replies: 50
Posted By Jen
Death puts focus on medication

wrote in message
On 19 Feb 2007 05:55:15 -0800, in misc.kids "Concerned Mother"
wrote:

On Feb 18,...
Forum: Kids Health February 20th 07, 07:44 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,misc.headlines

wrote in message
On 19 Feb 2007 05:55:15 -0800, in misc.kids "Concerned Mother"
wrote:

On Feb 18,...
Forum: General February 16th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 38
Posted By Jen
Not peeing at MDO

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Banty wrote:
In article , Ericka
Forum: General January 23rd 07, 10:51 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Jen
Bad Breaths

"Jeff" wrote in message

"Jen" wrote in message
Forum: General January 23rd 07, 11:08 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Jen
Bad Breaths

"Abid" wrote in message

Jen wrote:
"Abid" wrote in message
Forum: General January 23rd 07, 06:57 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Jen
Bad Breaths

"Abid" wrote in message
Dear all,

I brush my teeth 3 times a day but still i have bad breaths....
Forum: General January 5th 07, 03:50 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By Jen
How to help 1yr old deal with psych. trauma

wrote in message
Hi Folks,

I am keen to see if someone can help me.

My 1 year old son had to go to hospital...
Forum: General December 31st 06, 09:02 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Jen
Help, toddler with night terror-like symptoms but not exactly

wrote in message
Hi all,

This is only the 2nd night it's happened but it's scary as ever. I
have read a...
Forum: General December 29th 06, 10:52 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By Jen
my AC has these irrational fears

"nola stay-at-home dad" wrote in message
my AC is almost 5 yo and has been becoming more and more afraid of
Forum: General December 19th 06, 12:18 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Jen
Police: Mom takes dog, leaves kid in car at mall

"nimue" wrote in message
Thoughts or comments, anyone?

The boy and the dog were turned over to Zakrzewski...
Forum: General December 18th 06, 05:59 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Jen
Police: Mom takes dog, leaves kid in car at mall

"deja.blues" wrote in message

"nimue" wrote in message
Forum: General December 9th 06, 10:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 76
Posted By Jen
More SPR

"bizby40" wrote in message

"Chookie" wrote in message
Forum: General December 8th 06, 06:13 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Jen
Wits end -- toddler/(no) sleep

wrote in message
Micah has always been very resistant to bedtime ever since he was 5
months and we...
Forum: General December 6th 06, 11:48 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Jen
group for kids

Does anyone know of a good moderated group for kids to use? My daughter is
interested in subscribing to a group.

Jen
Forum: General December 6th 06, 06:41 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 76
Posted By Jen
More SPR

"toypup" wrote in message

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Forum: General December 6th 06, 05:12 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 76
Posted By Jen
More SPR

"toypup" wrote in message
After initial success, things have broken down and I have decided DS likes
SPR way too...
Forum: General December 5th 06, 05:48 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Jen
Children and The Media

"toto" wrote in message
On 4 Dec 2006 12:12:29 -0800, wrote:

I was reading the newspaper recently...
Forum: General December 4th 06, 11:29 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By Jen
washing spot-clean-only stuffed animals?

wrote in message
We had a big puking incident last night... :( (which of course
happened a few hours...
Forum: General December 2nd 06, 07:36 AM Posted to alt.support.crossdressing,misc.kids,alt.politics.homosexuality,soc.support.transgendered,alt.support.srs
Replies: 19
Posted By Jen
Supporting Boys or Girls When the Line Isn't Clear

"fgoodwin" wrote in message
Supporting Boys or Girls When the Line Isn't Clear

Thus began what the B.'s,...
Forum: General November 30th 06, 12:01 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 71
Posted By Jen
9-year-old and not listening

"shinypenny" wrote in message

toypup wrote:
"Rosalie B." wrote in message
Forum: General November 30th 06, 09:32 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By Jen
Normal 2-year-old? Or Mommy messing up?

"MamaLiz" wrote in message

I am not 100% consistent, certainly, and perhaps that's part of the
problem. I tend...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100