Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rabbit
Forum: Solutions May 12th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 68
Posted By Rabbit
Are your children behaving badly?

We have large sensitive penises and vaginas because those earlier
humans who had smaller ones were not as happy surviving as we were,
and failed to thrive and breed and succeed as well as we...
Forum: General May 12th 07, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 69
Posted By Rabbit
Are your children behaving badly?

We have large sensitive penises and vaginas because those earlier
humans who had smaller ones were not as happy surviving as we were,
and failed to thrive and breed and succeed as well as we...
Forum: Solutions May 12th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 68
Posted By Rabbit
Are your children behaving badly?

Why, we have the largest genitals for our size in the animal kingdom
obviously because we DEMANDED them by doing better with than without
them! We quite literally went on strike against the...
Forum: General May 12th 07, 08:35 PM Posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 69
Posted By Rabbit
Are your children behaving badly?

Why, we have the largest genitals for our size in the animal kingdom
obviously because we DEMANDED them by doing better with than without
them! We quite literally went on strike against the...
Forum: Solutions May 10th 07, 11:47 AM Posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 68
Posted By Rabbit
Are your children behaving badly?

It's not called the "balance" of nature because it had a cool ring to it.

Rabbit
--------------------
I don't mean the predators that take rabbits, I mean those that take
larger game...
Forum: General May 10th 07, 11:47 AM Posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 69
Posted By Rabbit
Are your children behaving badly?

It's not called the "balance" of nature because it had a cool ring to it.

Rabbit
--------------------
I don't mean the predators that take rabbits, I mean those that take
larger game...
Forum: Solutions May 9th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 68
Posted By Rabbit
Are your children behaving badly?

And big predators DO eat little predators that control some very bad
pests. Take the balance out and in the end the pests will proliferate
and our food stocks will be gone.
Forum: General May 9th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 69
Posted By Rabbit
Are your children behaving badly?

And big predators DO eat little predators that control some very bad
pests. Take the balance out and in the end the pests will proliferate
and our food stocks will be gone.
Forum: Solutions May 7th 07, 12:11 PM Posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 68
Posted By Rabbit
Are your children behaving badly?

Any animal which kills defenseless humans in the open should be
eradicated from the earth and otherwise survive only in zoos.

There go all the war mongering politicians ...

Rabbit
Forum: General May 7th 07, 12:11 PM Posted to alt.support.childfree,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions