Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Babie
Forum: General November 19th 08, 08:48 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Babie
Gay relationships?

"Kat" wrote

Am I just making a mountain of this all? I don't want to sit and yell at
him over something like this, but is it possible to explain things like
that to a child his age? ...
Forum: General November 12th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By Babie
Child car seats in Mexico?

"Kat" wrote

I know a family that is taking a trip to Mexico. Cozumel, I believe.
Is there anyone here that is either from Mexico or has taken a trip there
with a little one? ...
Forum: General October 22nd 08, 07:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Babie
Traveling with kids...

Some of you may know how much I love to travel. But so far we've only taken
our daughter on domestic trips.

How old were your kids when you felt comfortable taking them
internationally?

I take a...
Forum: General October 20th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Babie
Boots! (common I'm sure)

"Clisby"
What's wrong with the boots? OK, I'm a real slacker of a mother, but as
long as my children are decently covered in something that fits the school
dress code, it's really not my...
Forum: General October 20th 08, 09:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Babie
Boots! (common I'm sure)

So our baby girl is growing up and acts like a 13 year old (she's 5).

Jarrod and I went on yet another cruise recently. This one to celebrate our
15th anniversary. While we were gone, his mom...
Forum: General October 20th 08, 03:55 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By Babie
Re-introduction

Hey folks,

I'm not sure if any of you will remember me or not, but I recently decided
to resubscribe to this NG.

Here's some information about my family.

My name's Les. My partner's name is...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6