Showing results 1 to 25 of 99
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JennP.
Forum: General January 8th 08, 02:42 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.education
Replies: 228
Posted By JennP.
teaching algebra to elementary school students

"Beth Kevles" wrote in message
At about age 7 or 8 kids start to enjoy games as games, per se. That's
when an older...
Forum: General January 6th 08, 05:07 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By JennP.
Looking for quality toddler's bathrobe

"cjra" wrote in message

We have a couple really nice ones, but they were hand-me-downs from
my...
Forum: General December 15th 07, 02:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 343
Posted By JennP.
How to wean your baby from a mothers point of view

"mommak" wrote in message
http://weaning-your-baby.blogspot.com Here is my site where I talk
Forum: General December 3rd 07, 07:24 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By JennP.
Where do you find doll clothes?

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
This seems like a really dumb question, but I know that when I was a
child, you...
Forum: General November 29th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By JennP.
Preschool pop culture?

"Sue" wrote in message
I think that you are over-thinking this. She doesn't have to know the
characters to...
Forum: General November 8th 07, 04:45 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By JennP.
ice skating

"Caledonia" wrote in message
The Frog Pond on the Common opens in mid-November, which is always
good for a...
Forum: General November 1st 07, 04:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By JennP.
Daylight savings and Halloween

"Barbara" wrote in message
Hey, they believe what they believe. I'm not one to judge another's
beliefs,...
Forum: General November 1st 07, 02:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By JennP.
Daylight savings and Halloween

"enigma" wrote in message

what i really find distateful is certain groups claiming
Halloween is devil worship & calling...
Forum: General November 1st 07, 02:03 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By JennP.
Daylight savings and Halloween

"Sue" wrote in message
Here in Michigan, we went out when it was still light out. It was weird.
Forum: General October 26th 07, 09:26 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By JennP.
room heater

wrote in message

It's about 5 degrees colder I think though I never measured it. The
younger one (3yo) doesn't...
Forum: General October 9th 07, 01:07 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 47
Posted By JennP.
How to prime kids to learn 3+ languages?

Kate, ignorant foot soldier of the medical cartel and wannabe linguist
and the Bug, 4y/o rabid English-only proponent
and something brewing 4/08

Kate!! Congrats!!

JennP.
Forum: General October 5th 07, 11:46 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By JennP.
My two year old son grinds his teeth.

"Clisby" wrote in message
I don't know - my son grinds his teeth sometimes, but according to the
dentist the teeth are OK. ...
Forum: General October 5th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By JennP.
talking about the school day

"Chookie" wrote in message
If you know they go to the library on Mondays and do sport on Fridays, you
can ask...
Forum: General October 5th 07, 07:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By JennP.
talking about the school day

"Banty" wrote in message
This is what you do - take him and a classmate to some event or
extracurricular
activity in your car. ...
Forum: General October 5th 07, 07:29 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By JennP.
Birthday gift for 14yr old niece?

"Banty" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

What...
Forum: General October 5th 07, 07:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By JennP.
My two year old son grinds his teeth.

"Clisby" wrote in message
Yeah, just going by the sound I'm amazed his teeth aren't worn down to
stumps.

Clisby

My...
Forum: General September 27th 07, 01:39 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By JennP.
How to tell...

"Engram" wrote in message
...if a baby is doing poos with blood in them?

DD is 11 months old and for the last...
Forum: Twins & Triplets September 27th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By JennP.
Problem bottle feeding one of the twins

wrote in message
Hi there,

We have twins who are 3 months old (1.5 months corrected) that my wife
is...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 27th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids
Replies: 24

wrote in message
Hi there,

We have twins who are 3 months old (1.5 months corrected) that my wife
is...
Forum: General September 27th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids

wrote in message
Hi there,

We have twins who are 3 months old (1.5 months corrected) that my wife
is...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 08:09 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By JennP.
Troubled neighborhood *family*

"Chris" wrote in message
It's faster. Is this a grammar/style/punctuation board in cognito?

No, but faster...
Forum: General September 24th 07, 09:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 151
Posted By JennP.
b-day party ettiquette

"Penny Gaines" wrote in message

I never once got asked for a daytime slot.

Really? Our coop is 97% used for daytime sitting.

JennP.
Forum: General September 24th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 151
Posted By JennP.
b-day party ettiquette

"Banty" wrote in message
You can also check into local colleges and community colleges. Especially
those
with degree programs in...
Forum: General September 24th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 151
Posted By JennP.
b-day party ettiquette

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message

Are you sure they always *want* all the parents to
stay? Maybe some of the hosts are...
Forum: General September 24th 07, 03:16 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 151
Posted By JennP.
b-day party ettiquette

"toypup" wrote in message
DS was invited to a party at one of those indoor bouce house venues. We'd
love to go, but I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 99