Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mommycom
Forum: General December 14th 07, 11:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By mommycom
Tips on picking baby gender

On Dec 14, 2:23 pm, Beliavsky wrote:
On Dec 14, 5:00 pm, mommycom wrote:

snip

I'm not saying that we won't try again though. Maybe fourth...
Forum: General December 14th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By mommycom
Tips on picking baby gender

Thanks for all the great information everyone! :-)

On Dec 14, 1:36Â*pm, Chris wrote:
On Dec 13, 3:22�pm, mommycom wrote:

We have 3 daughters...
Forum: General December 14th 07, 10:00 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By mommycom
Tips on picking baby gender

On Dec 14, 4:47 am, "deja.blues" wrote:
"mommycom" wrote in message

Forum: General December 14th 07, 05:43 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By mommycom
Tips on picking baby gender

On Dec 13, 7:26 pm, "RosalieAnn Beasley"
wrote:
"Renee" wrote in message

Forum: General December 14th 07, 12:39 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By mommycom
Tips on picking baby gender

On Dec 13, 3:33 pm, Renee wrote:
On Dec 13, 2:22 pm, mommycom wrote:

We have 3 daughters currently and my husband and I would like one
more. We...
Forum: Pregnancy December 13th 07, 11:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By mommycom
Odd Feeling

On Dec 13, 2:30 pm, "Lucy-lu" wrote:
Hi Ladies

Just thought I'd ask if any of you can identify this weirdfeeling I've got
going on at the moment...

I'm not pg (tho we've...
Forum: General December 13th 07, 10:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By mommycom
Tips on picking baby gender

On Dec 13, 1:05 pm, enigma wrote:
mommycom wrote
oups.com:

We have 3 daughters...
Forum: Breastfeeding December 13th 07, 10:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By mommycom
night weaning -- a big headache!!

On Dec 13, 9:37 am, wrote:
On Dec 13, 8:59 am, "Sue" wrote:

It seems to me that nursing every 2-3 hours is a bit much for an 11 month
Forum: General December 13th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 15
Posted By mommycom
Tips on picking baby gender

We have 3 daughters currently and my husband and I would like one
more. We are crossing our fingers for a boy, but if it doesn't happen,
we'll still be very happy.

We are not going the medical...
Forum: Pregnancy December 13th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By mommycom
Hello! New Here

Hello Everyone! This is my first "official" post. I say this b/c I
accidentally messaged another user thinking that I was posting to the
thread. Oh well, lesson learned. My apologies to the mom...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10