Showing results 1 to 25 of 79
Search took 0.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mary W.
Forum: General April 3rd 08, 02:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 214
Posted By Mary W.
I hate homework!

On Apr 3, 6:01 am, Chookie wrote:
The ones for his 'favourite' five from the spelling list of fifteen words. You
have to write a sentence for each word, then...
Forum: Pregnancy March 20th 08, 02:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Mary W.
UK M+M+R clinics

On Mar 20, 7:40 am, NL wrote:
Welches schrieb:

I'm not debating it: but do make sure you get all done, and start with the
measles. Too many people round here decide that...
Forum: Pregnancy February 23rd 08, 03:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Mary W.
OT my heart

On Feb 22, 10:29 pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
I expect she wants to slow it down because prolonged fast heart rate
can lead to heart failure. Working at an increased rate means...
Forum: Pregnancy February 22nd 08, 08:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Mary W.
OT my heart

On Feb 22, 1:20 pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
At least you know now that there isn't anything seriously wrong.
((hugs)) I hope the beta blocker does the trick.

Yes, that is...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 31st 08, 04:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By Mary W.
Bad latch,small mouth, cracked nipples

On Jan 31, 5:16 am, "
wrote:
Hi All

Before I post my BA and BS on m.k.p I could do with some advice.

Despite thinking I knew what I was...
Forum: Pregnancy January 29th 08, 03:57 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 38
Posted By Mary W.
OT -- Scary Weekend...

On Jan 28, 8:36 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
That is my impression/memory, although you know how screwed up your memory
gets under stressful situations. It was like there was...
Forum: General January 18th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 61
Posted By Mary W.
Pacifiers and teeth? (was Bottles past 1 year?)

On Jan 18, 2:07 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
cjra wrote:
So how does one go about getting their kids interested/attached to an
item?

I think you do it by...
Forum: Pregnancy January 18th 08, 03:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 20
Posted By Mary W.
all sorted

On Jan 18, 2:23 am, Anne Rogers wrote:
I only ever did temps by mouth, and they were fine. And like I said in an
earlier post, I also just used a regular digital...
Forum: Pregnancy January 10th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 28
Posted By Mary W.
final update - ectopic

On Jan 10, 10:09 am, cjra wrote:
Thank you to all for your support thru this ordeal. I am writing from
hospital having had emergency surgery last night.

I'm so sorry...
Forum: Breastfeeding January 10th 08, 07:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Mary W.
Baby not taking bottle

On Jan 10, 12:41 pm, Sarah Vaughan
wrote:
Well, I've been trying Katie with practice bottles of pumped milk every
so often. I gave her the first one a week and a...
Forum: General December 5th 07, 08:18 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 135
Posted By Mary W.
Am I hurting my child by putting her in daycare at 22 months?

On Dec 4, 3:24 pm, Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward
wrote:
I was all excited to get a spot at our neighbourhood daycare centre
for my 22-month old, who has been at home...
Forum: General November 19th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Mary W.
Disney with a 3 yr old?

On Nov 18, 8:26 pm, "Donna Metler" wrote:
We're going this winter for a few days. We're staying at one of the On-site
hotels, so should have a lot of flexibility as far...
Forum: Pregnancy November 10th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 20
Posted By Mary W.
Questions about impending miscarriage

On Nov 10, 10:06 am, Dairy Godmother wrote:
Hi group. I have a few questions that I wanted to put out there to
anyone with experience, particularly since a lot of the...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 5th 07, 06:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary W.
Weaning from the pump - OUCH

On Sep 4, 10:36 pm, cjra wrote:
After a few
weeks I finally managed to make it most of the day w/o pumping and not
being in engorgement pain. Except on Mondays.

DD...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 24th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Mary W.
Couple of questions

On Aug 24, 6:54 am, "Jeni Steers" wrote:
Hi All

Well, I plan to bf #2 but I've got a few questions that someone might be
able to help me with.

With ds I bf'd till he was...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 07, 03:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By Mary W.
Boy #2

On Aug 9, 2:20 pm, wrote:
August Mums take heart, it does end!

My 2nd son was born last Friday 8/3 at 38 weeks weighing 8lbs 5oz, 21"
long.

I had another c-section,...
Forum: Pregnancy July 30th 07, 08:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 31
Posted By Mary W.
Induction methods was [ Preterm Labor?]

On Jul 30, 2:52 pm, Boliath wrote:

Am looking at a possible induction for insulin dependent diabetes, am
majorly ****ed off about that and trying my best to avoid it,...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 16th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By Mary W.
For new nursing moms?

On Jul 16, 11:35 am, "xkatx" wrote:

Again, I don't want to come across as some breastfeeding nazi or something,
but is there anything that is really nice to have for mom and...
Forum: Kids Health July 13th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 53
Posted By Mary W.
California is on its way to becoming the first state to mandate Merck's GARDASIL vaccine for all 11 year old girls.

On Jul 12, 1:20 am, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Stormlady wrote:
You do realize that it doesn't protect you for life though, only about 10
years or so. As part of my...
Forum: Pregnancy July 13th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine

Stormlady wrote:
You do realize that it doesn't protect you for life though, only about 10
years or so. As part of my...
Forum: General July 13th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine

Stormlady wrote:
You do realize that it doesn't protect you for life though, only about 10
years or so. As part of my...
Forum: General June 28th 07, 12:55 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By Mary W.
gifted acceleration

On Jun 27, 7:29 pm, "Cathy Kearns" wrote:
"Beliavsky" wrote in message

Yes, I...
Forum: General June 14th 07, 09:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By Mary W.
jumperoo?

On Jun 14, 3:48 pm, cjra wrote:
My mom's been offering to buy a jumperoo (or similar) for DD's
birthday because she's concerned about DD's lack of interest in
Forum: Pregnancy June 13th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 28
Posted By Mary W.
Meds after C-section

On Jun 13, 5:08 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
Thanks. The reason I ask is that an aquaintance is talking with a
propsective birthmother who will be having a c-section, and the...
Forum: Pregnancy June 8th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Replies: 36
Posted By Mary W.
Announcing (X-post)

On Jun 8, 8:39 am, "Welches"
wrote:
Birth of Philip Richard at 1:00am today (8 June)
He's a wriggly baby who had to sleep in baby Anabelle's cot last night...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 79