Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: lonleygeorge
Forum: General December 4th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Supreme Court Chief Justice "A Lesson in Bias?" at National JudicialInstitute NJI

Media Release

Immediate Release December 4, 2007

National Judicial Institute (NJI) "A Lesson in Bias?"

A recent article in the Fraser Forum by Chris Schafer, an Ottawa
Lawyer, with Gowlings,...
Forum: Child Support August 1st 07, 02:56 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Crown Refuses to Restore Charter Rights

Media Release

Immediate Release August 1, 2007

Human Rights Activist arrested at National Judicial Institute is
Refused Charter Rights

Wayne Cook, Human Rights Activist, arrested by...
Forum: General July 30th 07, 09:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Canada - Ottawa Police arrest Human Rights Activist at National Judicial Institute NJI

Media Release

Immediate Release July 31, 2007

National Judicial Institute (NJI)

"With the McLachlin insanity quoted below, we really wondered just how
biased the material given to judges was --...
Forum: Child Support July 30th 07, 09:46 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Canada - Human Rights Activist arreted by Ottawa Police at National Judicial Institute NJI

Media Release

Immediate Release July 31, 2007

National Judicial Institute (NJI)

"With the McLachlin insanity quoted below, we really wondered just how
biased the material given to judges was --...
Forum: General July 27th 07, 09:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Canada - National Judicial Institute NJI Biased Educational Programs?

Media Release

Immediate Release July 27, 2007

National Judicial Institute (NJI)

"With the McLachlin insanity quoted below, we really wondered just how
biased the material given to judges was --...
Forum: Child Support July 27th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
National Judicial Institute NJI Biased Educational Programs?

Media Release

Immediate Release July 27, 2007

National Judicial Institute (NJI)

"With the McLachlin insanity quoted below, we really wondered just how
biased the material given to judges was --...
Forum: Single Parents April 30th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Do you need a Lawyer?

Hello Everyone,

Several months ago, I found a FREE legal referral service in the
U.S., which I circulated to the groups. If you need a legal counsel,
this is a good place to start. There is no...
Forum: Solutions April 30th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Do you need a Lawyer?

Hello Everyone,

Several months ago, I found a FREE legal referral service in the
U.S., which I circulated to the groups. If you need a legal counsel,
this is a good place to start. There is no...
Forum: Child Support April 30th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Do you need a Lawyer?

Hello Everyone,

Several months ago, I found a FREE legal referral service in the
U.S., which I circulated to the groups. If you need a legal counsel,
this is a good place to start. There is no...
Forum: Child Support February 28th 07, 04:31 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Do you need a Lawyer?

Hello Everyone,

Several months ago, I found a FREE legal referral service in the U.S.,
which I circulated to the groups. If you need a legal counsel, this is
a good place to start. There is no...
Forum: General August 1st 06, 07:59 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Need a Lawyer?

Hello Everyone,

LegalMatch will connect you with a qualified attorney, in your area,
and it's "Free" to use! You pay nothing to access the LegalMatch
service. The cost is paid by attorneys, who...
Forum: Spanking August 1st 06, 07:51 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Need a Lawyer?

Hello Everyone,

LegalMatch will connect you with a qualified attorney, in your area,
and it's "Free" to use! You pay nothing to access the LegalMatch
service. The cost is paid by attorneys, who...
Forum: Single Parents July 31st 06, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Need a Lawyer?

Hello Everyone,

LegalMatch will connect you with a qualified attorney, in your area,
and it's "Free" to use! You pay nothing to access the LegalMatch
service. The cost is paid by attorneys, who...
Forum: Child Support July 31st 06, 02:34 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By lonleygeorge
Need a Lawyer?

Hello Everyone,

LegalMatch will connect you with a qualified attorney, in your area,
and it's "Free" to use! You pay nothing to access the LegalMatch
service. The cost is paid by attorneys, who...
Forum: Spanking July 8th 06, 01:16 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Replies: 0
Posted By lonleygeorge
Please join Politically Active Dads

Please join Politically Active Dads with nearly 1,100 members,
worldwide. Click on the link and join us,...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15