Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Forum: Pregnancy January 16th 08, 08:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Going through the "why me?!" phase

Hi, C -- I haven't been reading here for the last few months, but I
just saw your story after reading something on mk. How scary! I'm so
glad that you had the self-confidence to keep on going in...
Forum: Pregnancy October 16th 07, 07:08 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Is this normal for a 3-year-old?

On Oct 12, 7:52 am, carlye wrote:
My DD is barely three. A year ago (yesterday), my MIL passed away
after a long battle with cancer. DD was very close to her...
Forum: General September 14th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
quick meal ideas

On Sep 14, 5:01 am, Banty wrote:
Oh noooooooooo, Albertsons is NOT Wegmans!!! Wegmans is an upstate NY
store, which has found its way to parts of PA and NJ, I...
Forum: General September 14th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 58
Posted By [email protected]
quick meal ideas

On Sep 12, 7:31 pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
as far as I know, we don't have Wegmans, someone suggested it might be
Albertsons here, which we do have, but I haven't spotted much...
Forum: General September 4th 07, 09:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Airplanes and inappropriate films for kids

On Sep 4, 4:29 am, Rosalie B. wrote:
A parent with a particularly sensitive child needs to deal with that
and not just for movies, but also for TV (especially the news)...
Forum: General September 4th 07, 09:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 44
Posted By [email protected]
Ear rings

On Sep 4, 10:36 am, "Stephanie" wrote:
There
are 2 aftercare camps. LIMA (leave it mostly alone washing it as part of
your regular hygene regimin) and hot (hot but not to burn of...
Forum: General August 2nd 07, 05:47 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
bunk beds

On Jul 30, 1:53 pm, Beliavsky wrote:
In the U.S., at least near major cities, one can buy almost anything
inexpensively on CraigsList, which is where my frugal wife has...
Forum: General August 2nd 07, 05:37 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
Red spots on baby's skin

On Jul 26, 10:46 pm, Akuvikate wrote:
OK, I'm stunned. I just finished 3 years of training with oft-
maligned Kaiser...

We've been with Kaiser since Micah was a few...
Forum: General August 2nd 07, 05:31 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By [email protected]
Red spots on baby's skin

On Aug 1, 4:30 am, enigma wrote:
this is the same practice that, when i went in for my
pregnancy test, came in with the results & said incredulously
"you aren't planning on...
Forum: General July 11th 07, 05:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
how long to try "cold turkey" potty training

On Jul 11, 4:58 am, "Sue" wrote:
Personally, after the fiasco with trying to potty train my first child, I
decided then that I am not going to try and "train" them....
Forum: Pregnancy July 9th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Double stroller -- thoughts?

On Jun 30, 7:10 am, Elle wrote:
to a small porch and very little storage area (no driveway or garage
etc). I'm thinking of getting a Phil and Ted's -- I like the idea...
Forum: General June 19th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Will / Can my toddler's red hair change color?

On Jun 17, 10:36 pm, wrote:
Hi Em, my wife is half Chinese so like you, saying we were surprised
was an understatement! :) My wife says when she's out in public with
Forum: General June 18th 07, 06:27 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
Will / Can my toddler's red hair change color?

On Jun 17, 7:49 am, wrote:
Neither my wife nor I have red hair so we were really surprised when
our daughter was born with red hair. She's now 18 months and it's
still...
Forum: Pregnancy June 18th 07, 06:15 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 29
Posted By [email protected]
marital life post partum

On Jun 17, 3:59 pm, " wrote:
When my friends tell me their lack of sex because of the baby, they
usually blame their wives. Which is true, because it's not...
Forum: General June 13th 07, 12:46 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
is Legoland worth it??

We're going down to San Diego at the end of August; DH has a
conference, so I'll have the kids for the week. I'm trying to decide
what to do with them (2 1/2 and 4 months) -- I was thinking...
Forum: General June 12th 07, 05:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 57
Posted By [email protected]
FAO ERICKA How many hours in daycare?

On Jun 12, 6:07 am, cjra wrote:
Plenty of people have kids and work in a lab, it's just a bit
different when you're a student as there are certain expectations. I
Forum: Pregnancy June 12th 07, 05:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Back!

Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Well, we've had the scan and it looks like all's going well - No. 2 is
due at the end of November. ;-)

Congratulations! :)

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04; Shiloh, 4/22/07
Forum: Pregnancy June 12th 07, 06:55 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Announcing (X-post)

On Jun 8, 5:39 am, "Welches"
wrote:
Birth of Philip Richard at 1:00am today (8 June)

Chiming in very late -- CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

Em
mama to Micah,...
Forum: General June 12th 07, 06:55 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
Announcing (X-post)

On Jun 8, 5:39 am, "Welches"
wrote:
Birth of Philip Richard at 1:00am today (8 June)

Chiming in very late -- CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

Em
mama to Micah,...
Forum: General June 11th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 57
Posted By [email protected]
FAO ERICKA How many hours in daycare?

On Jun 11, 9:59 am, cjra wrote:
On Jun 11, 11:45 am, hbar wrote:

I also found doing my PhD to be quite
well paid with convenient and flexible...
Forum: Pregnancy May 16th 07, 09:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
update 36 weeks - c section advice

On May 16, 10:12 am, Nan wrote:
My one piece of advice would be to take whatever pain meds they offer!

Nan

My first was a section, and I actually recovered really quickly --...
Forum: Pregnancy April 30th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 30
Posted By [email protected]
Sorting baby clothes = trouble for me! :(

On Apr 27, 6:47 am, "lucy-lu" wrote:
It was the same with Sam. He had maybe two things that were red, the rest
was green blue or brown. "What a beautiful girl." "boy."...
Forum: Pregnancy April 27th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
he's here!

On Apr 26, 2:20 pm, Elle wrote:
Congratulations! Great work on the VBAC, hope you find the recovery
smooth sailing!

BTW we had the babies at almost the same...
Forum: Pregnancy April 27th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
he's here! -- Birth story

This is unedited, but I'm trying to get things off of my to-do
list... ;) Here's Shiloh's birth story:

- A looooong week of contractions; very regular last Monday and I
thought that was it, but...
Forum: Pregnancy April 26th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
he's here!

Shiloh David R_______n ;) was born on Sunday, April 22, at 11.30 AM.
8 pounds 9 oz, 21 inches long, and a VBAC!! Plus my heart was fine
this time. :) I also had almost every intervention in the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100