Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris
Forum: General October 1st 07, 02:11 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

Remember that I live in a country without woods or poison ivy, and where we
don't call it a subdivision either!!

LOL.

I said "as they have previously" -- as in when the kids have told DK to...
Forum: General September 29th 07, 04:22 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

On Sep 26, 4:05?pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
Chris wrote:
Hey, I don't have a whole lot of time to be messing around online. I
breeze in, breeze through, and breeze out. I'm...
Forum: General September 29th 07, 04:21 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

On Sep 26, 3:58?pm, Beliavsky wrote:
On Sep 26, 10:24 am, Chris wrote:

It is funny you mention suicide. I frequently tell my children what
Forum: General September 29th 07, 04:17 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

You are awful darned close Ericka! Definitely close enough. lol.

I don't think she's being terribly inconsistent with this
stuff. For her geography, imagine a ring of houses with...
Forum: General September 29th 07, 04:16 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

No, not a telephone call!

So -- were you planning to make *that* kind of call, or was it the other kind
of call?

I didn't realize geography would be such an issue. I live in a
subdivision. I...
Forum: General September 28th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Chris
How to tell...

On Sep 27, 12:50 pm, Nan wrote:
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 15:34:25 +1000, "Engram"
wrote:

...if a baby is doing poos with blood in them?
Forum: General September 27th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

On Sep 26, 3:39 pm, Banty wrote:
In article , Banty says...

In article...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 27th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Chris
How long to stop lactating

On Sep 25, 9:05?pm, "Stormlady" wrote:
So the munchkin will soon be 3, and we finished breastfeeding about 2 weeks
ago. I actually figured I'd be finished producing milk by now,...
Forum: General September 27th 07, 03:30 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

On Sep 26, 10:09?pm, toypup wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 09:46:05 -0700, Chris wrote:
No, it does not. However, organizing that whole mess into an
appropriate paragraph...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 05:46 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

On Sep 26, 11:31?am, Nan wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:55:03 -0700, Chris
wrote:

On Sep 26, 2:06?am, toypup wrote:
On...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 03:48 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

?If your DS
and his mates can't work this out, keep them closer to home.

I am intrigued by your belief that "we" should keep our kids closer to
home when they are in fact playing in our...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 03:41 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

On Sep 26, 9:21?am, Beliavsky wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:33 am, Banty wrote:

snip

And it can have consequences far down the line. We had a...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

On Sep 26, 8:38?am, Banty wrote:
In article , Chris says...

Hey, I don't have a whole lot of time to be...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

On Sep 26, 8:37?am, Beliavsky wrote:
On Sep 26, 1:41 am, Rosalie B. wrote:

snip

I found that if I intervened with another parent regarding...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

On Sep 26, 8:37?am, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Chris wrote:
I've just had enough of this child requiring so much of MY time and
attention. I made progress with another child,...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 03:24 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

He is beyond my help. I've tried. The kids have tried. He requires the
supervision of his parents, not me. He either doesn't get "If you can
play nicely you are always welcome here, but if not, then...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 03:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

Wow, that is heartbreaking and terrible. Even if nobody understood my
OP, it helped me see things a little more clearly. I've told the
children that if they are at my house, then they need to come to...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 03:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

On Sep 26, 8:20?am, Banty wrote:
In article , Chris says...

Chris's
Forum: General September 26th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

You seemed to have gotten the basic point of the post.

It doesn't bother me at all that I put that out there in the fashion
that I did, as I was in a hurry. It doesn't bother me at all if people
do...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 02:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

On Sep 26, 2:06?am, toypup wrote:
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:05:06 -0700, Chris wrote:
Chris's
problem is apparently that she doesn't want to tell her son that he
Forum: General September 26th 07, 02:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

I don't feel it necessary to "cut" anything with you Rosalie. I don't
owe you any explanation whatsoever.

And saying you don't have a whole lot of time doesn't
cut it. No-one with little children...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

If you don't like my posts, then please ignore them.

You still can't write in paragraphs can you?- Hide quoted text -

Forum: General September 26th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

Based on the principal of the situation, no excuse was necessary. I
weighed the situation and consulted with a few other neighbors, who
also agreed that I owed her nothing. The people closest to me...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 05:31 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

Hey, I don't have a whole lot of time to be messing around online. I
breeze in, breeze through, and breeze out. I'm actually very fast at
it. That's okay if someone can't interpret sentence after...
Forum: General September 26th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 77
Posted By Chris
Troubled neighborhood *family*

She's also had issues with Chris over the scheduling of a community
and individual yard sale (which I think is at least half Chris's fault
as she did not pay attention to the date of the other...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100