Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.92 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ace_berzerker
Forum: Kids Health September 30th 06, 03:01 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 180
Posted By ace_berzerker
WTF is Ty Pennington?

Raving wrote:
WTF is Ty Pennington?

good question. i was wondering the same thing myself.

Frankly, I don't have the patience to read the other 168 postings in
this bull **** thread.

i can't...
Forum: Solutions September 28th 06, 12:43 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.health
Replies: 40
Posted By ace_berzerker
God's Children

Immigrant wrote:
Where Have God's Children Gone

We would all like to believe in and promote the dignity of human life
because we think all humans are children of God. God gives them souls
Forum: Kids Health September 28th 06, 12:43 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.health
Replies: 11
Posted By ace_berzerker
God's Children

Immigrant wrote:
Where Have God's Children Gone

We would all like to believe in and promote the dignity of human life
because we think all humans are children of God. God gives them souls
Forum: General September 28th 06, 12:43 AM Posted to misc.kids,alt.support.autism,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.health
Replies: 29
Posted By ace_berzerker
God's Children

Immigrant wrote:
Where Have God's Children Gone

We would all like to believe in and promote the dignity of human life
because we think all humans are children of God. God gives them souls
Forum: Kids Health September 28th 06, 12:40 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 180
Posted By ace_berzerker
The Ty Pennington Story

Mark Probert wrote:
ace_berzerker wrote:
Sumbuny wrote:
"Vernon" athere@athere wrote in message
Pragmatic and consistant...
Forum: Kids Health September 27th 06, 12:39 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 180
Posted By ace_berzerker
The Ty Pennington Story

Sumbuny wrote:
"Vernon" athere@athere wrote in message
Pragmatic and consistant behavior based on a beleif system is a religion
Forum: Kids Health September 26th 06, 12:08 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 180
Posted By ace_berzerker
The Ty Pennington Story

Vernon wrote:
The only thing I thought was that girls are easy and the prettier,
the easier. By easy, I DON'T mean sexually, just easy to make a
follower or partner. A LOT of it was not my...
Forum: Kids Health September 25th 06, 11:55 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 180
Posted By ace_berzerker
The Ty Pennington Story

Vernon wrote:
They had what ALL considered evidence INCLUDING the recent history of SADAM.

Wrong decision? Maybe. Contrived? They are smarter than that.

against my better judgment, i...
Forum: Kids Health September 23rd 06, 04:20 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 180
Posted By ace_berzerker
The Ty Pennington Story

Vernon wrote:
"Linda Gore" wrote in message

Fuzzy Logic is used to defend the US War on...
Forum: Kids Health September 23rd 06, 04:19 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Replies: 180
Posted By ace_berzerker
The Ty Pennington Story

Vernon wrote:
"Linda Gore" wrote in message

All new things not associated with health snipped.
Anal...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10